BluntMan is offline New Member

Need a QUICK reply!!

I got a doctor's appointment later today for my gyno....
    and i'm just wonderingif that stuff occurs naturally? and how it will affect my medical-insurance if I don't mention the steroids (i don't wanna pay anything...) I used Prop so they won't know that i took steroids (it's been more than 2 weeks). My gyno isn't serious but i'd like to get it checked and get something prescribed. Any suggestions how I should handle this? I live in Norway if it matters...
    Thank you for your time!

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Gyno can be caused from puberty too ya know. A lot of people get it without even touching steroids .

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yup like fitnessguy said you can get it during puberty. Tell him you've had it since then and want it gone.

locutus is offline Associate Member

gyno occurs during puberty

I had gyno pretty bad and it started at about 17yrs old. I wouldn't even go shirtless in gym or the beach and remaind that way till I was 36yrs old. Never touched steroids , still haven’t. I had my chest surgically altered in 2000 to repair the gyno, but I had to pay for all of it. Regardless of how you got it, it is cosmetic surgery and unless its posing some health risk to you it wont be covered under standard med insurance here in the USA. Not sure how it works in Norway but thats how it worked with me. Cost me $4500.00 back in 2000 but it was totally worth it for me. Good Luck.

Froggy is offline Member
    Make sure you Say "it hurts like He!! doc"...maybe

jasper1968 is offline Associate Member
    I also had gyno pretty bad from puberty. I had the surgery done back in the summer of 90 at the age of 20. Bluecross covered it and the deductable was only 300 Since then the surgical techniques are far superior and to this day I am very satisfied. It had helped a lot with self esteem and barely a scar that barely shows while competing. I have 5 friends who have had it done and all cases were from the result of steroid use (maybe one guy was anabolics and weed haha) . All guys came out looking excellent. So, do not mention anabolics and just Go for it!

one more thing I would suggest that a plastic surgeon does the work to get the best results. You really don't want that botched or any surgery for that matter..Being from the states we have a plethora of PS docs to choose from..

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    Make sure you Say "it hurts like He!! doc"...maybe
    exactly! the glands are very very tender

Thread Information