Thread: curious

flexshack is offline Member

Question curious

hey guys
    just wondering, why does someone need to have made all the natural possible gains before starting roids? i have heard this a few times and was curious to know if it really is necessary. i thought that you would grow with them no matter what. as long as you train properly, eat tons, and sleep enough. i don't know i could be wrong. thanks
    flex

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You will grow regardless as long as your diet and training are in order. It is not neccesary that you reach your maximum potential before turning to gear...it's a personal choice. Some people stay natural their entire lives and keep making improvements (I have a tremendous amount of respect for people like that). Others want to see fast results immediately and sometimes act impulsivly. Again it's an individual choice but I like to think there is a happy medium. I trained naturally for 15+ years before I even considered taking AAS. It was a decision I took a long time to make but I feel it was a good decision. My first intention was to do one...maybe two cycle total to help put on some mass. Along the way I became addicted to this board and I enjoy educating myself on this lifestyle. To date I have only done one cycle. Am I gonna stop at two? I don't think so...I'll take it one cycle at a time and see where it leads. Sorry bout the rant. Just for the record...I have a lot of respect for anybody who puts in long hours at the gym, consistantly regulates and monitors their diet and spends time learning as well as teaching regardless of whether they're natural or not.

Pete

Pete

flexshack is offline Member
    thanks bro for the detailed yet excellent reply. it put my worry to rest.
    flex

Thread Information