tbulldog is offline Associate Member

Nolvadex doesnt help with Deca's aromatization?

In Shrad6's thread below, IronCy stated that nolvadex wont help for gyno if caused by deca ??? what will?

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    winny! just stay under 600mg/week and you should be fine.

NightOp is offline Member
    Nolvadex does not help with any aromatization. Nolvadex blocks ESTROGEN at the receptor site, but does not prevent test from aromatizing into estrogen. Arimidex /Liquidex and Femara DO prevent test from aromatizing, and hence... no need to block the site if there is no extra estrogen in the first place.

For deca , none of these help (well actually, i read an article talking about how they can very slightly indirectly affect progesterone, but I don't know enough about it to discuss, and you should prolly forget I even said that because the effect was almost non-existent in theory, but I hate to state something that is only 99% true.)

Deca can cause progesterone gyno (not estrogen gyno) and im told that RU-486 is basically the only thing that can help with deca, however I have absolutely no clue as to the safety and dose for such a purpose. Ask Mike if you are in an emergency and/or are considering RU-486, trust me, do your homework on this one.

Some ppl will say that winny will help, but its too long a discussion to get into.. when there are a zillion threads about this already... I suggest searching for "progesterone" in the search and make sure to select the 'titles only' search, then it will show a thread by mike called "progesterone unveiled" or somethingl like that... check it out if you want to learn more about this.

In conclusion, that is why I would stay away from deca, but Im a natural safety nut, so many will prolly disagree with me and say its safe if using a moderate dose.

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Everyone says winny. I personally have tried and the itchy tenderness around my nips didn't stop, even when I upped the winny to 100mg a day. I did not get the gyno though. Tenderness went away about 1 week after last blast.

Thread Information