XJay199 is offline New Member

Approval of Cycle

Before i begin to ask my question, i would just like to state that i have used the search feature. I gained some very valueble info . I would just like to get approval from you on this.

background of myself,
    19 years of age, 175 pounds , been lifting for 2 years (gained 35 pounds naturally), i am defintly an ectomorph w/ very fast metabolism and slow recovery.

1st cycle

Tornel Super Test-250 (Similar to Sustanon )
    1cc every monday for ten weeks.

Does this sound okay for me? Just would like approval before i inject. Thanks for your time! ANY DO and DONTs or advice would be great.

-Jay

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    first i would say that u should wait a few more years. if u gained 35 pounds in two years that is very good, u should wait atleast 2 more years gain some more weight naturally.
    now for the cycle i would say keep it simple single esther test.
    test e. 500mg/wk u can do anywhere from 10 to 12 weeks
    u got ur pct planned out?

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    go w/ a single ester test like
    test e
    test c
    that will work better for once a week injections. make sure to have you pct lined up before starting.
    good luck

I'm sorry guys but i have no clue to what your talking about. Those are some new terms for me

Ture or false, Pct = clomi? Is this to help me come off and balance test levels?

I allready purchased Super Test-250.. Kinda stuck with it

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    if u don't know what pct is don't start the cycle. wait do some more reserch on the board. search for "fist cycle". you can see what others do for a first. sos250 needs to injected eod to keep a stable level.

Cutty is offline New Member
    way too young. you certainly don't need juice at your age. find a better way to develop your self esteem.

eat like a madman, workout smarter. 19 year olds looking for shortcuts is exactly the reason gear gets such a bad name. wait till you're 35 and you can't get out of bed after squats, then go for it. this may be hard to hear but i'm a voice of experience (i too did a cycle at 19, over 20 years ago).

insanepump621 is offline Member
    take the supertest and sell it and get a single ester like test e or test cyp if your body has a bad reaction to the supertest you will have no idea which test it is coming from( the supertest has a combintion of tests) and pct means post cycle therapy already stated in one of the forums you should get clomids and run test e week 1-10 then week 12-15 run the clomid at 300/100/50... 300mg the first day 100mg the next 7 then 50mg the next 8 i think it is

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Cycles for the Newbie

Check this link for info on cycles for newbies...it includes a section on PCT. If you have not found more info than what you indicate that you have then you have not searched hard enough.

MikeH35 is offline Junior Member
    You are too young! You are barely out of puberty. Do juice now and regret it later. No joke! I know many guys who started at your age and they all regret it.

insanepump621 is offline Member
    yes you know your too young but let him buy he already bought it bro... he asked for a cycle critque not a life choices critique

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't think his age is as important a factor as the fact that he's only been training for two years.

DOs and DON'Ts?

Do continue training

Don't think about starting your cycle

i will continue to reasearch more. thank you for your time everyone. Perhaps i will postpone my first cycle, its just hard when its all ready in my hands, you know what i mean?

Thread Information