TheCobra is offline Banned

structuring an effective safe cycle

i considering running my first cycle

what type of gains and side effects would you get running a single low dosage cycle of 250mg Testosterone cypionate for 12wks followed PCT
    would the gains just be water and increase my bodyfat levels even though it will increase size and mass i am not looking for that

i am looking to add about 12 pounds of lean muscle/weight but still keep my bodyfat % the same without being bloated with water retention, i am not a bodybuilder and not looking for all out mass, what type of cycle would achieve this

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    A low dose cycle like that can get you 12 lean pounds if your diet and training/rest are in check. Add nolva and l-dex to keep the bloat down and you can get 12lbs lean.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    a good diet and hard training will be your best cycle.
    12 lbs is not a hard natural gain
    and I also agree with judman

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCobra
    iand increase my bodyfat levels even though it will increase size and mass i am not looking for that

i this
    why would test increase BF levels? if anything it will help lean you out

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    a good diet and hard training will be your best cycle.
    12 lbs is not a hard natural gain
    and I also agree with judman
    i think my muscle development has pleatued, i could put more weight on but this would only increase my fat levels with very little development to the muscles. Will running test at a low 250mg a week along with PCT make you avoid the nasty side effects like acne, and hair loss, water retention but still yield some good results?

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Nobody can guarantee you wont get side effects at any dose..you can only find out for yourself. Low doses makes it less likely, but always possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    Nobody can guarantee you wont get side effects at any dose..you can only find out for yourself. Low doses makes it less likely, but always possible.
    yes stupid question. i have been reading that a anavar only cycle is beneficial for athletes looking to increase lean muscle and strength without the water retention and mass, i dont know if anyone can shine some info on this
    Last edited by TheCobra; 04-25-2005 at 09:45 PM.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Testosterone helps to burn fat, any fat you put on during a cycle including test would be because of your choice of diet, water retention can be eliminated with strong anti-e's like letro or aromasin . Don't fear test!

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    250mgs. of test is much more than naturally produced. Train hard, eat good and I would definitely expect 10lbs. or so like the fellas said. Anavar is good for maybe putting on a little solid mass and leaning out. This has an advantage because it is very mild on hpta, and will be an easy one to recover from. May have a harder time obtaining though

Thread Information