Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    brew035's Avatar
    brew035 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    481

    Angry Friend wont listen DECA

    Look my buddy wont listen I told him to run some test he said no. So here we are argueing about it.

    He is aware of the Deca dick and all the other sides that come with it. From threads on here. Said he is willing to take the chance because all the side effects that it does not have like acne and so on.

    My question is if he is going to run it how should he do it properly?

  2. #2
    MILPOLDAN1's Avatar
    MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    575
    some people have to learn on there own.

  3. #3
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    acne comes from the influx in hormones, deca will cause a change in hormones thus producing acne. I get worse acne from EQ then test. What other sides does he not like from test?

  4. #4
    Juddman's Avatar
    Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,010
    You run the risk of side effects with any type of gear. I would much rather risk a little acne than pretty much guarantee a high risk of limp dick and low test levels for months. If he really wants to do that, let him.

  5. #5
    MILPOLDAN1's Avatar
    MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    575
    yeah, you can only do so much

  6. #6
    Juddman's Avatar
    Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    acne comes from the influx in hormones, deca will cause a change in hormones thus producing acne. I get worse acne from EQ then test. What other sides does he not like from test?
    Maybe he doesnt like the sense of well being, sex drive and positive aggressiveness that comes with test. It all sounds good to me though.

  7. #7
    longhorn814's Avatar
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    5,334

  8. #8
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    cant say he wasent warned

  9. #9
    brew035's Avatar
    brew035 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    481
    He doesnt like how you hold alot of water.
    He says he has read that deca you keep more gains and there is less sides. He dont know alot about it but insist on doing it. So I said that yall could tell him the best and only way to do it.

  10. #10
    Juddman's Avatar
    Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,010
    Quote Originally Posted by brew035
    He doesnt like how you hold alot of water.
    He says he has read that deca you keep more gains and there is less sides. He dont know alot about it but insist on doing it. So I said that yall could tell him the best and only way to do it.
    Nobody will recommend a deca only cycle, simply put. Trust us, the negative sides from a deca only cycle will very likely outweight any sides he may get from the test.

  11. #11
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    Deca will make you hold more water then test. I dont notice any bloat from test, especially if you take nolva and liquidex. How does he know hes gonna get bloated and acne from test? Got find out yourself, cause i get neither of those from test, its the other compounds/

  12. #12
    Juddman's Avatar
    Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,010
    Tell him you take nolvadex and l-dex to keep the water off.

  13. #13
    topvega's Avatar
    topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Back from the dead.....
    Posts
    3,254

    let him do his thang..

    some people have to learn the hard way... or in this case the soft way.... as in limp noodle.....
    just make sure he posts his horror story after he is done with his brainchild of a cycle.... we can use a good laugh now and then..........

  14. #14
    Juddman's Avatar
    Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,010
    I'm just getting sick of seeing posts like this, then 2 weeks later a post from same guy saying..."i wish i had listened to you guys...my dick dont work, etc etc."

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    991
    Yup, Deca still gives acne. Your friend is a **** fool. Well said Consistency.

  16. #16
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    Yup, Deca still gives acne. Your friend is a **** fool. Well said Consistency.
    i do what i can little guy

  17. #17
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by brew035
    Look my buddy wont listen I told him to run some test he said no. So here we are argueing about it.

    He is aware of the Deca dick and all the other sides that come with it. From threads on here. Said he is willing to take the chance because all the side effects that it does not have like acne and so on.

    My question is if he is going to run it how should he do it properly?
    No the acne will explode WORST because as the test drops out thats when the acne explodes. Its from declining test, thats why most of us on high testosterone dont have acne until we go off cycle and our test levels go down. The acne argument will backfire because the worst acne you can get is on deca only cycles.

  18. #18
    brew035's Avatar
    brew035 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    481
    How would you run deca only cycle? Hes gonna do it. I told him yall could tell him how to run proper PCT. It took me a while to explain to him how pct will even work.
    I now he needs clomid and nolva but I have no idea how to do them with deca.
    Please help befor my buddy ends up with bitch tits and a huge loss of gains.
    Last edited by brew035; 04-26-2005 at 08:25 AM.

  19. #19
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    Quote Originally Posted by brew035
    How would you run deca only cycle? Hes gonna do it. I told him yall could tell him how to run proper PCT. It took me a while to explain to him how pct will even work.
    I now he needs clomid and nolva but I have no idea how to do them with deca.
    Please help befor my buddy ends up with bitch tits and a huge loss of gains.
    well nolva wont cure progesterone gyno (the kind that deca will cause).
    I dont see whats so difficult on dosing just deca.

  20. #20
    perfectbeast2001's Avatar
    perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    7,980
    I did a deca Dbol cycle before I had been here or read much about AS. I had no sex drive for weeks and weeks and I got spots several weeks after the cycle which lasted for months. The gains were not very good (mostly water) although my strength went up quite a bit. After much research I would never do that again. I have done cycles with test and had no problems at all. I dont see why he is so set on doing just Deca when he has all this information. My guess is he has been reading an out of date "steroid guide" which all seem to sing the praises of Deca and tell you that test will turn you into an aggressive spot ridden gorilla. Thank god for this forum!!

  21. #21
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I did a deca Dbol cycle before I had been here or read much about AS. I had no sex drive for weeks and weeks and I got spots several weeks after the cycle which lasted for months. The gains were not very good (mostly water) although my strength went up quite a bit. After much research I would never do that again. I have done cycles with test and had no problems at all. I dont see why he is so set on doing just Deca when he has all this information. My guess is he has been reading an out of date "steroid guide" which all seem to sing the praises of Deca and tell you that test will turn you into an aggressive spot ridden gorilla. Thank god for this forum!!
    what else can we say...?

  22. #22
    longhorn814's Avatar
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    5,334
    some people just have to learn the hard way, or in his case the limp way!

  23. #23
    JiGGaMaN's Avatar
    JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,699
    well if he wants to be that dumb about it he deserves what hes about to get

  24. #24
    brew035's Avatar
    brew035 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    481
    yeah **** him hes just my freind. Nevermind.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •