rocky balboa is offline Junior Member

Fina.... sides kickin in!!!

Sup guys. I started a Fina/Test cycle abt 2 1/2 weeks ago... im running the Fina at 50mg ed and the Test E at 200mg eod. I'm considering bumping up the Fina to 75mg if i can get ahold of some more within the next week or so. I first doubted the quality of the stuff cuz I didnt see the gains as fast as ppl said I should... and have still not noticed a huge strength gain, but i am gaining weight quickly with a clean/lower carb diet and cardio and also cutting up. But the sides are coming faster than the gains... i'm beginning to break out a little... and abt the past 4 night i have woke up with my sheets soaked from sweating!! I also cant sleep more than abt 5 hrs at a time along with waking up abt every hour or 2 ?? Is there anything i can do to cut down on the sides a little, or is this something im just goin to have to deal with...???? Atleast the sides from Fina let u know its doin its job!!!!

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky balboa
    Sup guys. I started a Fina/Test cycle abt 2 1/2 weeks ago... im running the Fina at 50mg ed and the Test E at 200mg eod. I'm considering bumping up the Fina to 75mg if i can get ahold of some more within the next week or so. I first doubted the quality of the stuff cuz I didnt see the gains as fast as ppl said I should... and have still not noticed a huge strength gain, but i am gaining weight quickly with a clean/lower carb diet and cardio and also cutting up. But the sides are coming faster than the gains... i'm beginning to break out a little... and abt the past 4 night i have woke up with my sheets soaked from sweating!! I also cant sleep more than abt 5 hrs at a time along with waking up abt every hour or 2 ?? Is there anything i can do to cut down on the sides a little, or is this something im just goin to have to deal with...???? Atleast the sides from Fina let u know its doin its job!!!!

welcome to the world of fina lol.. hmm not much u can really do about it.. i did 75mg / day on fina and same thing i had the sweats and sleepless nights... i wouldnt really recommend anything if u can't sleep.. maybe melatonin pills but thats bout it.. u can get that OTC at any vitamin store.. but thats about all i could recommend.. u dont wanna put to many other chemicals in ya body while on a cycle.

Mark

I hate acne.

rocky balboa is offline Junior Member
    yea man, ive been takin abt 3mg of melatonin a night... it knocks me out for abt 2 hrs and then im up again lol. And yea the acne is a killer... its becomin warm and im abt half afraid to take my shirt off for all the assumptions ppl are gonna have abt me juicing...

FinaGuy is offline Associate Member
    fina's great... theres alot of sides with fina but worth it all.
    i sleep only about 20-30 minutes at a clip all night. and my night sweats come early in the morning. strength in deff up and getting noticobly hard

im currently at 75mg ed...

JoeySpyda is offline Junior Member
    Fina is great stuff but the acne is horrible. I get these like welt type pimples on my neck below my ear its horrible. I dont even really feel like going out except to lift.

FinaGuy is offline Associate Member
    yikes... yeah i dont get acne or anything really from the fina

mesomorph is offline Associate Member
    You call that bad sides ?!?!?!? That isn't bad on fina, it could be far worse than that!!!!

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    For me, the sides come and go. Had some acne. Mostly gone now. I have night sweats sometimes, but not always. I can go a week without incident. My sleep is sometimes disturbed, but nothing that sex and a little Ketofifen can't take care of. You might want to hang in there for a bit longer to see if the sides begin to subside or you begin to get used to them.

Thread Information