beachbum28 is offline Associate Member

Chew 50mg tabs or not?

Hey guys,

Getting ready for 2nd cycle. thanks for all the info on first cycle...worked very well. 1st. I'm 170 lbs, 5'10 work out 5 times a week...I know all the basics and just wanted to know how this cycle sounds and if I should chew the tabs as many people are doing I am lucky enough to get the 50mg winnies and 45mg dbols so here's my plan.

Sust 250 2 x's week @ 250 each for 12 weeks.... In addition, weeks 1-6 run dbol 45mg per day via chewing a tab. Weeks 6-12 50mg winny per day... followed with pct of course. Should I split the tab into 25mg morning and 25mg afternoon?

Any advice /enhancments? Thanks in advance

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    First of all you need to run the Sust. EOD, the Props half life is 3-4 days so you want to inject frequently to keep your blood levels stable, thus causing less side effects and better gains. So, instead of injecting 250mg 2x per week, inject 1/2cc EOD. Now, you dont want to take all the dbol at once because the half life of dbol is about 4 hours so your going to want to spilt the dose up and take X amount every 3.5-4 hours, there is also no need to chew the tabs, it will enter your blood stream weather you chew it or swallow it.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    First of all you need to run the Sust. EOD, the Props half life is 3-4 days so you want to inject frequently to keep your blood levels stable, thus causing less side effects and better gains. So, instead of injecting 250mg 2x per week, inject 1/2cc EOD. Now, you dont want to take all the dbol at once because the half life of dbol is about 4 hours so your going to want to spilt the dose up and take X amount every 3.5-4 hours, there is also no need to chew the tabs, it will enter your blood stream weather you chew it or swallow it.

i agree with the sust. shoot it EOD for optimum results. as for the orals two things..... 1st im not a big fan of two orals in one cycle.IMo pick ona dn use it and save the other for next time. 2nd... when u take your orals drink some grapefruit juice with it. this will increase absorbtion

Thanks guys

I agree with the sust being shot a EOD(ED for optimal results), but I don't agree on running the dbol for 6wks. Dbol for 6wks IMO is too stressful on the liver especially when your going to be cycling right into another 17aa.

IMO run the dbol for a maximum of 4wks and the winny for 6 right up until your PCT clomid.

If I decided not to stack the winny with sust at the end, could i run the dbol for 6 weeks and then finish out just on sust? Or perhaps just the winny for 6 wks with sust? I also have some eq that I wanted to take but I took that last time and was told that it might not work as well doing it again on second cycle. I don't want to stress my liver badly so what would be your suggestion. I have the following... Sust 250, eq 200, dbol tabs 45, and winny 50mg tabs. Thanks bro

Wks 1-4 Dbol 45mg/ED(split 3Xs/day becasue of its short half-life)
    Wks 1-12 Sust 500mg/wk(EOD injections)
    Wks 1-12 EQ 400mg/wk
    Wks 10-15 Winny 50mg/ED

Start PCT clomid wk16.

JMO.

Trylek is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject

I agree with Testsubject. You need to chop those dbol pills up into 1/4's and spread out them out through the day. Every 4 hours is best, and I guess you can sleep the other 8.

01dragon.......I like that cycle... sounds good bro. What about the stress on the liver running 2 orals on same cycle? Is the 6 weeks in between orals long enough. Is it worth the risk or should I just save the winny for another time?

Thread Information