newatthis is offline Junior Member

How is this Cycle???

185lbs, 5'10, pretty much no body fat. Lean muscle. 25 yrs old.

250 sus EOD 10 SHots
    300 DECA Every 4 days 10 SHots
    35 mgs DBOL ED 200 Pills

Then

250 Test E every 4 days. 10 shots

Followed by Clomid for PCT.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    so you will be running 3 weeks of sust at around 850mg a week, then going down to around 400mg of test a week for about 5 weeks? with 3 weeks of deca ? Is that about right, because if it is, im sorry but its complete crap

Really, thats just advice I got from this site. Its more like 500 per week of enanthate . What do u suggest then? ANd the deca goes for 5 weeks and leads into the Test E

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by newatthis
    Really, thats just advice I got from this site. Its more like 500 per week of enanthate. What do u suggest then? ANd the deca goes for 5 weeks and leads into the Test E
    its 429mg of enan a week, which is only 309mg of real test a week FYI

Dude, what is your point. Your not helping at all. Please stop writing.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Try test enanthate 500mgs week 1-10, 10mgs nolva ED....then pct 2 weeks after your last shot, clomid day 1-28 100mgs ED, nolva 20mgs ED. Shoot your test every 3.5 days, 250mgs a shot.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, what is your point. Your not helping at all. Please stop writing.
    His point is probably that your listed cycle is a confusing mess...He is a respected member and can help you quite a bit.

ok, but the only way to know for sure is to try and Im already through the first part and have gained 8 lbs. And the Test E hasnt even become to take into effect. Sus taken any other way is useless and the Test E is to maintain and put ona couple more pounds.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    ok, but the only way to know for sure is to try and Im already through the first part and have gained 8 lbs. And the Test E hasnt even become to take into effect. Sus taken any other way is useless and the Test E is to maintain and put ona couple more pounds.
    As Consistancy said, 3 weeks of Sust is useless and 5 weeks of Test E is even more useless. With a cycle so short and disorganized be prepared to gain quite a bit of water and then drop it all during PCT, although I find it odd you're thru the first part (I assume you mean the first 3-4 weeks w/ dbol and sust) and 35mg of dbol has only yeilded 8lbs, are you sure its real?

Don't waste your gear man just stop now and try again later with a real cycle, 12 weeks of Test E is a good start.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    No doubt you may gain weight from it, but that doesnt mean it is set up good. I would say you will see more sides than gains from this cycle. That is the problem with it. Also your gains will not be as keepable, and not at all if your pct isnt planned better. the whole point of a cycle is to get test levels raised, but at a CONSTANT level. You will nowhere near achieve this with your setup. Haywire hormones which will occur... cause the negative sides we love so much. I would stp that cycle while you are ahead, and do some research. Im not trying to give you a hard time, we are looking out for your best interests.

I believe the weight gain was acutally more I may have been mistaken. But the benefit to me was it was all lean mass and no bloating. I prevented it by take liquidex. I believe this worked out so i got better results because i didnt retain water so I didnt looked bloated. Just cut up.

Thread Information