slippin is offline Associate Member

AraTest 2500 - Results

Has anyone tried AraTest 2500? How about the results? With my diet in-line I think I am going to add AT to the front of my cutting cycle. Thoughts?

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member

hey

Quote Originally Posted by slippin
    Has anyone tried AraTest 2500? How about the results? With my diet in-line I think I am going to add AT to the front of my cutting cycle. Thoughts?
    Hey bro explain what you mean about adding it to the front of your cutting cycle?

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    I asked about it a while back. It is 50 mg prop and 200 enanthate .

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    Im on wk 6 of 500mg aratest, first cycle though and im getting some decent results so far.

slippin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heckler45_2000
    Hey bro explain what you mean about adding it to the front of your cutting cycle?
    I am a believer in changing up Gear during a cutting cycle. My test will change after about 5 weeks or so. Im going to run AraTest2500 and Anavar for the first 5 weeks, I will then change to EQ and Tren for about 4-5 weeks and then end the cycle with Primo and Tren. Kind of like staggering the gear. The doses Im going to use are up in the air. I know I will be running at least 400mg per week of AT and 60 mgs per day of anavar starting the cycle. Then I will run 400 mg per week of EQ. Not sure the dose of Tren and Primo yet.

By the way, The drugs only assist in muscle growth. The diet is where you win the 'cut' look.

Thread Information