Cmore is offline Associate Member

Anavar Only Cycle...Ideas, Suggestions

Anavar only cycle.

How many weeks should it run?
    What dosage/how often/when during day(after meals, before meals,etc..)?
    Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    why the choice to run var only?

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Because he doesn't want to bloat up like a fat pig and have to use anti-e's......right?

I'm a small guy to begin with. I think the Var will give me the gains I look for, while still maintaining a lean, muscular look. The use of anti-e's should not be needed either, and yes that helps some. I looked at a Primo/Var cycle, but it will be much easier for me to get just the Var.

you could save yourself some cash and just run a test only cycle.......but to each his own

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    What are your stats? Age/weight/height/training experience/diet/other pertinent info?

If I was going to run var only, it would be 60-70mg/day for 8-10 weeks.

Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 135 lbs
    Body Fat: 10-11%
    Lifted for going on 10 years, but since I started that long ago, the first few years do not really count, so probably 5 years of serious lifting. I do not lift for bodybuilding competition, though. I lift for personal enjoyment and for athletics, so generally my workouts have been more focused on leaner muscle building. I easily get 3500 calories per day now, even without eating extra. My metabolism is sky high, so eating that much, I still do not gain weight. I'm interested in gaining some weight, 10-15 pounds, but not a lot of weight. Strength and being ripped to hell are my main goals.

Anything I left out, just let me know. Thanks.

135lbs is pretty light, even for 5'8". I know this isn't what you want to hear but I'm gonna say it anyway b/c its the best advice you're gonna get. You need to eat more food. You have room to gain naturally without drugs. Food is the most anabolic compound on the planet. Nothing can grow without it. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    135lbs is pretty light, even for 5'8". I know this isn't what you want to hear but I'm gonna say it anyway b/c its the best advice you're gonna get. You need to eat more food. You have room to gain naturally without drugs. Food is the most anabolic compound on the planet. Nothing can grow without it. Good luck.

agree........post up your diet...are you eating about 6-8 meals a day??? do you take whey protein or creatine??? If you're only looking for 10-15 lbs, stay away from the gear.

I want at least the 10-15. Just do not want to gain a huge amount. I would not care to gain quite a bit more, just as long as in the right spots and the right kind of weight. Yes, I eat about 6 meals a day. Usually eat 3 pretty big meals and at least 2 smaller meals in between, and then also have decent size snack 2 or 3 times between those. I have tried creatine before, did not gain a single pound from it. I am about to start whey.

Go to the diet forum and read the bulking sticky. There is tons of info there to help you build a proper diet for gaining mass.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmore
    I want at least the 10-15. Just do not want to gain a huge amount. I would not care to gain quite a bit more, just as long as in the right spots and the right kind of weight. Yes, I eat about 6 meals a day. Usually eat 3 pretty big meals and at least 2 smaller meals in between, and then also have decent size snack 2 or 3 times between those. I have tried creatine before, did not gain a single pound from it. I am about to start whey.

thats almost impossible to not gain a single pound on creatine you retain alot of water on it.....how much water do you drink a day?? how many calories do you think you're getting per day? have a whey shake in the am, and right after a workout and add another meal or 2. something has to be off....hopefully you have a good training routine

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    This is my current var only cycle. But is more of a "bridge" then a cycle for me

wk 1-8 var 75mg ED (25mg 3x a day)
    wk 1-4 IGF1 LR3 60mcg PWO
    wk 1-8 5g Trib ED
    wk 1-8 1g Milk thistle ED

2 weeks of clomid following

crackback is offline New Member
    How do you like your Var cycle. How are the gains (weight, strength etc.) any sides to speak of?

Eat!!!!open Your Mouth And Eat!!!

Thread Information