Dieseldaddy is offline New Member

Post Piss test? NYPD & FDNY

DOes anyone know if roids show up on a regular piss test. I know that they are checking for drugs. Hope this isn't a stupid question.

I was looking at Winny or Finaplex,but I don't want to risk losing my JOB just to get buffed.

CAn someone help me with this one...

Is injection less detectable compared to tabbs?

So with a regular piss test for drugs ,you will test positive for roids ...or do they have to give you a special test just to detect roids?
    Last edited by Dieseldaddy; 04-25-2005 at 11:17 PM.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldaddy

No, but tabs will clear your system quicker usually.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    I think the general concensus is that State/City agencies dont generally test for steroids . They are interested in Rec drug use.

As far as I am concerned, it doesnt hurt to have our cops and FF's juiced up. All I know is that I want guys bigger than myself when they are putting their lives on the line for me.

LL08 is offline Member
    Unless they're mid cycle and get angry quick so just shoot some innocent person. Otherwise yeah I'm all for buff cops.

-LL

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldaddy
    DOes anyone know if roids show up on a regular piss test. I know that they are checking for drugs. Hope this isn't a stupid question.

I was looking at Winny or Finaplex,but I don't want to risk losing my JOB just to get buffed.

CAn someone help me with this one...

So with a regular piss test for drugs ,you will test positive for roids ...or do they have to give you a special test just to detect roids?
    They dont test unless you are like, suddenly gaining 20 lbs of solid muscle, breaking out with acne, etc.. which is very likely to happen if you do steroids ... also if you are on police/fire department... what the hell do you think you are doing, doing steroids??? You cannot keep your gains that you take from a single cycle... you have to cycle continuously for a couple years to earn some keepable gains, otherwise short 2 month cycles you blow up like a balloon, then you shrink like someone let your air out. You will be obvious and then thats when they decide to make YOU an exception and and make YOU do the full steroid test.

Georgie is offline Member
    I just love when people post info they parrot from other threads, but actually have no idea what they are talking about. The correct answer is that it varies from department to department. I can't speak particularly to NYPD/FD policy, but each department has its own policies and cost restraints in regards to drug testing. Bottom line is, some do and some don't. You are more likely to run into that type of testing in the affluent suburbs, but some major cities test as well. I would be careful right now due to the fact steroids have been thrown into the spot light lately in the media. Many cities may be rethinking their drug polices.
    Last edited by Georgie; 04-26-2005 at 02:01 PM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    LoL im in the airforce and i had to do a piss test and i passed... w/ 125mg PropED and 600mg EQWk in my system
    only ones that test for gear are sports related

Thread Information