Thread: 2 questions

jasonk is offline New Member

2 questions

First I injected a shot and drew blood so I pulled out. Is it o.k. to give myself the shot with the blood in it? I used another shot and wont be able to use it for another two days. Second When and how do you take clomid after a cycle?

Aboot is offline Banned
    Yes, it is fine to shoot the blood. Just remember to aspirate again.

As for clomid, it depends on what you are taking as to when to start PCT. What are you taking?

deca 300

Aboot is offline Banned
    For deca , start 21 days after your last injection, assuming you are running a deca only cycle (which not many people would recommend). But if you are, after 21 days start taking clomid.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Yepp fine to inject the blood.
    As for clomid, it depends on what you are taking as to when to start PCT. What are you taking?
    Ya, depends on the steroids half life. Deca 300...believe its three weeks, but havent done it before....anyone else??

This is the second cycle I have ever taken and it is only deca I went from 127 to 157 on my first cycle of deca only. could I expect 30 lbs of gain again? I heard that the first cycle is supposed to be the best

how much of the clomid do I take

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonk
    how much of the clomid do I take

Take 100mg per day for two weeks, and then 50mgs per week for two weeks. Everyone has a different way of doing it. Another option is you could run 100mgs for all four weeks if you wish.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    The first cycle is best for most. Are you running deca by itself again? How is your cycle set up? You should run test in most cycles, but deca especially! Known to be very hard on hpta and loss of libido, energy, would be much more likely without test.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Deca only man get some test in there and you will love it.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    First I injected a shot and drew blood so I pulled out. Is it o.k. to give myself the shot with the blood in it? I used another shot and wont be able to use it for another two days. Second When and how do you take clomid after a cycle?
    If you're planning to store the bloody shot for two days, DON'T.

Technically, the better technique is to either throw out the shot or to discard the blood, switch to a clean needle and inject it immediately. Do not save a shot that's been contaminated by blood.

4spain is offline Associate Member
    My friend started taking a Deca only cycle, Deca 300mg, about the 4th week he was begging for some Test. Was actually funny, I warned him, he did listen. Gave him a lot of **** for it. So definitely get some Test

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    If you're planning to store the bloody shot for two days, DON'T.

Technically, the better technique is to either throw out the shot or to discard the blood, switch to a clean needle and inject it immediately. Do not save a shot that's been contaminated by blood.

Damm, didn't even notice he was going to save it. Good catch.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Throw it away if you saved it. Dead blood cells in needle festering = gangrene. You should have changed needle right away, squirted out the blood because how do you tell if you hit blood again and cant see aspiration too good, then use it right away, if not throw it away and dont chance serious contamination and illness. I only hit blood once and I squirted it out as clean as possible, changed needle and tried again and no problem.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    For the second part of question. Clomid is done no sooner then 14 to 18 days after last test e, or test cyp injection. Test Prop or fina, about 5 days is good. For things using deca , sust, eq, wait 22 to 27 days.

This is a terribly long time to wait with no clomid restarting, cant restart because of lingering steroids in blood keeping you shut down, this is why some people like to run test E with deca or EQ and why sust just last too long to be a good idea, and they run the test E for 2 weeks past the deca or EQ, then wait 14 to 18 days to start clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    The first cycle is best for most. Are you running deca by itself again? How is your cycle set up? You should run test in most cycles, but deca especially! Known to be very hard on hpta and loss of libido, energy, would be much more likely without test.
    What is hpta and it has made me hornier than ever does the decreased libido happen after the cycle

Aboot is offline Banned
    What is hpta

HPTA = Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular Axis

Thread Information