firstinmia is offline Associate Member

My kidneys hurt ! HOSPITAL?

Imon my 6 week of fina and I just got off a week ago winny wich I did for 8 weeks ..Since last night my kidneys have been hurting like crazy.Im borderline wanting to go to the hospital.The thing is first I have no insurance , second I jad a huge discussion with my folks wich I live with , and lied to them and told them that I wasnt on any gear and that the stuff they found was a buddy of mines and they belived me.........DO I GO TO THE HOSPITAL , IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN TAKE TO MAKE THE PAIN GO AWAY , OHH ALSO IM GETTING OF THE GEAR , NO MORE JUICE FOR ME ..Do i do pct or wat?
    PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    do a pct if u want to get off the juice. drink as much water as u can. go to a doc if u can afford it. a kidney translpant is gonna be a bit more expensive.

Thnaxxx

kimag2 is offline New Member
    Could be only kidney stones, i had them and the ****ing hurt for real.

Quote Originally Posted by kimag2
    Could be only kidney stones, i had them and the ****ing hurt for real.
    wouldnt it hurt when i pee, cause it doesnt .

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firstinmia
    Imon my 6 week of fina and I just got off a week ago winny wich I did for 8 weeks ..Since last night my kidneys have been hurting like crazy.Im borderline wanting to go to the hospital.The thing is first I have no insurance , second I jad a huge discussion with my folks wich I live with , and lied to them and told them that I wasnt on any gear and that the stuff they found was a buddy of mines and they belived me.........DO I GO TO THE HOSPITAL , IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN TAKE TO MAKE THE PAIN GO AWAY , OHH ALSO IM GETTING OF THE GEAR , NO MORE JUICE FOR ME ..Do i do pct or wat?
    PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
    so you did winny for 8 weeks, that cycle finished. then 1 week later you are on a fina cycle? bro why didnt you take some time off between the 2? also are you drinking at least a gallon of water a day?

speak is offline Associate Member
    Also cranberry juice is good for the kidneys, i would slam! Also I think when it comes to kidney stones they hurt when they are moving. I don't think peeing has everything to do with it until you pass it then look the fuuck out. I have had friends that have had them and just standing is a bitch.
    Last edited by speak; 04-26-2005 at 08:52 AM.

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    If you think your Kidneys (plural) are hurting you, go to the doctors asap. Take all the cranberry extract you want but if its really your kidneys, cranberry is not a cure. Go ASAP bro, a friend of mine works at a clinic that does dialysis for patients all day long. Same people are in there 4-5 times a week for 2 hours a time. Patients range from damaged kidneys do to medication for other ailments to steroid users.

I know I wouldnt want to be a dialysis machine. Try to get free healthcare from your hospital or state. If not go to a clinic and tell them.

mrpower is offline Junior Member
    Don't take any chances or try to stick it out go to the Dr and get it checked!!!

Well the pain has gona away , more like it goes away when I sit donw. Once I get up it starts to hurt with in a few seconds.......Might be my back , but anyhow im gona see a DOC thats a friend of the fams.

Thread Information