pcbboy is offline New Member

Some motivating results for people just starting like me

I just started my gear cycle, and i was a little worried about putting on alot of water weight. I knew that i should start working out prior to starting a cycle but i figured the 3 times a week i had been running to count as that. Well since wednesday of last week i have dropped 12lbs and it keeps peeling off. Also what are the side effects of a dbol only cycle?

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    bro a dbol only cycle is gona shut your bodys' natural test production down
    add some test e @ 500mg per week to your cycle
    or you;ll end up limp as a noodle

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pcbboy
    I just started my gear cycle, and i was a little worried about putting on alot of water weight. I knew that i should start working out prior to starting a cycle but i figured the 3 times a week i had been running to count as that. Well since wednesday of last week i have dropped 12lbs and it keeps peeling off. Also what are the side effects of a dbol only cycle?

Well first of all u shouldnt of run a dbol only cycle. horrible idea. You need to read through the educational threads about how to run a proper cycle. I would quit everything right now and read up and get a good lifting base / diet before u start a cycle agian.

cal565 is offline Junior Member
    I knew that i should start working out prior to starting a cycle but i figured the 3 times a week i had been running to count as that.
    I hope this a joke

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i can't believe people dive into stuff like this without doing some basic homework....
    it's all right here, u just gotta look for it or ask b4 u start putting stuff into your body.
    no flame intended, but " is a dbol only cycle a good idea? " is something u shld hace posted b4 u started running it.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    well to answer your question a dbol only cycle will shut your bodies own production of test off. When you come off the dbol you will more then likley lose most of it not everything that you had gained (i would consider this a side lol) Depending on how long you run this little cycle you could do some serious damage to your liver (an argueable amount but some noone the less.)

As stated it's a poor poor choice of a cycle. why waste the time and moeny on something that won;t last and really isn;t worth a whole lot. get some test in there ASAP or better yet stop all together because you are clearly a little under educated on a proper cycle.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    as they said bro get some test e or stop

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I just started my gear cycle, and i was a little worried about putting on alot of water weight. Well since wednesday of last week i have dropped 12lbs and it keeps peeling off. Also what are the side effects of a dbol only cycle?
    you lost 12lbs in a week of a d-bol only cycle?
    I did not know this could happen

Some thing is not right here

my source takes about 15days to get the stuff to me, i have read through some of the threads on the educational ones but there is so much info in there and not really sure how to decifer it all. I will stop the dbol though as much as i would like to continue because it is working very well i will stop. sucks ass but i will stop. anyways i ordered a few days ago sustanon and clomid. I thought i ordered some test e but i guess reading on here i decided against it for whatever reason. I'm sure you guys answer this question over and over and over again but with the 100 pills of dbol, 3x1 vial (250mg/ml) sustanon, and clomid what else besides test e do i need to order tonight?

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Some motivating results for people just starting like me
    Coming off your d-bol only cycle will be slightly less "motivational"... Hopefully nobody else will be "motivated" to follow suit... First off, working out is an absolute must while running steroids . If you cant do that much on your own, messing with your hormones is a ridiculous idea. Honestly hope all goes well...your body is all you have, and you are really chancing it if you dont have much knowledge about what you are putting into yourself. The only reason ppl say steroids are so horrible is due to the avoidable sides uneducated users are sure to get.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    i have read through some of the threads on the educational ones but there is so much info in there and not really sure how to decifer it all
    No decifering necessary, it is in plain english... and when you learn to understand every single bit of it, THAT is when you are ready...

ok i found the excel planner worksheet this is going to cost alot more than i anticipated, this sucks having to wait but its better than f'ing myself up.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    I will stop the dbol though as much as i would like to continue because it is working very well i will stop. sucks ass but i will stop. anyways i ordered a few days ago sustanon and clomid. I thought i ordered some test e but i guess reading on here i decided against it for whatever reason. I'm sure you guys answer this question over and over and over again but with the 100 pills of dbol, 3x1 vial (250mg/ml) sustanon, and clomid what else besides test e do i need to order tonight?
    Dude....your not that young, and your profile says U read.....read more, and when U think U learned enough....read more.
    No offence...but it seems like your not ready for this....or something

U should know what your going to do before U start anything....

Yes you are right, i am reading right now, trying to find out what would be best for me. I just got the cart ahead of the horse like my dad always told me. Just looking to throw some fuel on the fire to get back into the gym again. I've got my diet in line and my workout routine i just need to find out a cycle that is going to fit my goals and work best for me. Would sustanon , test e, and dbol be too much all at once in a cycle? I am asking because i have sustanon on the way and i have pretty much seen that test e is a must or at least that is the most talked about. Also need some nolvadex ? I'd appreciate if someone could clarify the dosages of all these and suggest a cycle using these compounds. I probably sound like and idiot but i really want to learn and someday hope to be on the other side of this situation giving the advice rather than receiving it. Appreciate it.

Bro, You dont need juice to fuel your fire to get back in the gym. You need to get back in the gym, build a good natural base and then consider juice. There is tons of information on this site. Read up and follow the advice from some of the guys who have been around a while and you will not go wrong

My goals would be, i started at 210lbs at 5'7". Have dropped 12lbs, yes 12lbs in less than a week on the dbol cycle that i started last friday. I would like to cut my body fat as much as possible and at the rate i am going right now that shouldn't be a problem. I would then like to climb back to the 200 range with a cycle. I am experienced enough and disciplined enough to stick to the diet and gym schedule. See any problems here?

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Trust me....get the thought of giving advice out of your head....seriously! lol
    Im new at this,and I learn daily. U need to go figure out your cycle. That should have been step one...IMO

And dont use gear as a motivation....it wont work out the way U want it too...
    U should stay late tonight, get some paper, make some notes....or something

As far as taking Nolva...I for example am running just test @400/wk... with that, I am also taking 10mg a day of nolva, all the way through my PCT

hope that helps

Good luck

what if my base is still there from when i used to work out but only half the strength exists now?

You still need to get back in the gym for a while before even considering juicing

well that will give me time to accumulate what i need then, i would like to try like you said after being in the gym after a while, i hit a peak and can't seem to bust through it, even if i shock my body by trying to add more weight. Like arnold said in his book, if your body is a 8hp motor and you subject it to a 10hp load sooner or later it will become a 10hp motor. but that concept doesn't seem to work with me. thats why i am ready to see if i can bust through that peak. But i will stick it out in the gym naturally until i at least get back to where i was when i quit. I should by that time be able to accumulate a killer cycle that fits my needs.

Thread Information