Thread: sus question

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

sus question

want to take sus at 500 mgs a week, is it a waste of time to take 125 mgs eod , should the dosage be higher to get full benefits of eod shots? thanks, also has anyone taken 125 mgs eod and got good results compared to two shots a week at 500 mgs? thanks

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    First cycle?

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    First cycle?
    no, have used sus 500 mgs twice a week for a couple of years on and off?

RA
    You probably want to up the dosage or you will not see the big gains.

mikeCbrooke is offline Junior Member
    I used sus at 500 a week............everyn 3 days 250mgs..........I gained 18 punds total in 7 weeks. only 5 days after last shot now, so its still in me....I also ran 10 mgs nolva ED............will increase to 20 when i start the clomid.

I hear eod because of the prop, but i didnt see anyreason to change since i was seeing good results.

I started at 168 lbs at 5'11 am now 186-188 lbs..........i was bulking so I gained some gut, but I bought myself an elyptical and have been doing 20 minutes every morning now, followed by a 500 rep crunch "abbs" exersise and can feel the results of my spare tire fadding............

It was also my first cycle and I didnt starte like I should have.......I.E. Training nataual for 2 years and such. I have been training for the last 5 years, but it was military training and is more for tone and stamina, than for bulking.........but I am satisfied with it as a first.

I plan on running a second cycle in 8 weeks............Test E 500 a week, Decca & Dbol

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeCbrooke
    I used sus at 500 a week............everyn 3 days 250mgs..........I gained 18 punds total in 7 weeks. only 5 days after last shot now, so its still in me....I also ran 10 mgs nolva ED............will increase to 20 when i start the clomid.

I hear eod because of the prop, but i didnt see anyreason to change since i was seeing good results.

I started at 168 lbs at 5'11 am now 186-188 lbs..........i was bulking so I gained some gut, but I bought myself an elyptical and have been doing 20 minutes every morning now, followed by a 500 rep crunch "abbs" exersise and can feel the results of my spare tire fadding............

It was also my first cycle and I didnt starte like I should have.......I.E. Training nataual for 2 years and such. I have been training for the last 5 years, but it was military training and is more for tone and stamina, than for bulking.........but I am satisfied with it as a first.

I plan on running a second cycle in 8 weeks............Test E 500 a week, Decca & Dbol
    If im reading it right your cycles are too short.

mikeCbrooke is offline Junior Member
    well I had to cut my cycle short. to 7 weeks.

I had to travle back to the US and didnt want to risk bringing my gear....I did however manage to bring an extra week with me. so I eneded it oday acually just 12 days shy of 8 weeks

Thread Information