Thread: Cleanest cycle

daos is offline Associate Member

Cleanest cycle

i have a very big tendancy to break out with acne when i run any type of cycle. what gear do you guys reccommend running if this is a major concern? i have taken the blast calcium stuff before and it doesnt really help all that much. when cycling, i take atleast two showers a day and my skin doesnt feel oily.

it just seems that i get lots of bumps and or whiteheads mostly on my back. my face is ok but then it goes to my arms and chest. not nearly as bad as my back. its a shame because i work so hard on growing and i cannot show it off on the beach or whatnot.

in the past i have run anywhere from 400-600mg of test weekly along with about 200-400mg of deca . i have tried tren but the sides were a bit harsh for me. i could not sleep and sweating like a stuck pig was not fun either. currently im weighing in at 175 and im 5'10". my diet is very clean when i cycle. i eat lots of beef, hamburgers(home cooked), steak, eggs, fish, tuna, greens, etc...yes, i do splurge here and there but i can do that since im only 175.

i just cant seem to keep the acne away, and if it continues, i dont know how much longer i am going to use gear. its just that miserable. especially when my workout partner is flawless and never gets one breakout. its very discouraging.

can anyone relate to this? has anyone got any advice or a substance i can use to help with the acne? i really dont want to go to the dermitologist and get a prescription. is there a certain cycle i could take that would lower my chances of breaking out so bad? are some steriods "cleaner" than others?

thanks and i hope someone can help.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    read this it may help

acne

daos is offline Associate Member
    yeah i have tried the B5 before. i just dont want to go the accutane route since it dries your skin out so dang much. i have seen people on it and it looks worse than the acne IMO. i was wondering if anyone has found a cycle or substance combo that worked for them.

Gills is offline Associate Member
    Try dropping the decca in favor of EQ. I can't promise this will work, but when I dropped the Decca out of my cycle all my acne cleared up.

mrpower is offline Junior Member
    Water base "gear" Ie.. Winstrol , test suspension doesn't give me any acne like the oil based test and deca do, also it can't hurt to see a dermatologist!

Thread Information