MrKadugen is offline Junior Member

Need Some Advice on a Cycle...

I am planning on doing a cycle of Test Enth. and possibly something else. Now I want some good gains, and I want to keep my gains as well....so I know I need to have a good PCT plan.

First off background....6'4" 220lbs. 24 yrs. I have done 2 cycles....a cycle of deca and a cycle of Sust. And I am slightly prone to gyno.

Now I am wanting to do a cycle of doing Test Enth and Primo....or just Enth

Test Enth 250mg/week for 8 or 10 weeks.
    Primobolan Depot 200 mg/week for 8 or 10 weeks.
    Letro 1.25-2.5mg/day

OR

Test Enth prolly like 400-500mg/week for 8 or 10 weeks (good dosage?)
    Letro 1.25-2.5mg/day

**Should I also take Nolvadex during my whole cycle as well or should I just decrese letro near the end and start on nolva? And also should I toss some HCG in during my cycle as well, or is 8 or 10 weeks short enough that my PCT will take care of everything? And also is 8-10 weeks long enough for decent results (10-15lbs)?

After my last shot decrease letro dose and wait 2 weeks and start my PCT

Clomid Day 1 -300mg
    Clomid Day 2-11 - 100mg (ED)
    Clomid Day 11- 21 - 50mg (ED)
    **For days 11-21 is 50mg enough or should I keep it 100mg for days 2-21?

Nolvadex- day 1-21 - 20mg/day

NOW...should I keep it simple and just go with enth, or would it be good to stack it with primo? I want good results that I will keep so that is why I was thinking of adding primo.

And should I take nolva during the whole cycle, or should I just take it near the end of my cycle as I come off letro?

Other than that does my cycle look pretty good? Any criticism is appreciated, good or bad. And is there anything I should add during any parts of my cycle?

I have put this plan together with help of this site (research) and a buddy who uses gear as well. I just want to hear from others that this cycle is going to work well.

Oh, and I just want to thank everyone for being so helpful, and I that this is a great forum.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    500mg of test E is the way to go, 10 weeks. Forget about primo right now.

keep nolva on hand and if/when you get signs of gyno, use it at around 40mg/day till it goes away (usually 4-5 days), if these gyno problems keep popping up then you know your prone and should include at least 10mg of nolva ed for future cycles.

Your pct is also in order, hcg is not neccesary and tapering to 50mg of clomid is fine.

Good job on your research about gear, hows your diet and training? These two factors, especially diet are 100x more important than a good cycle layout, never forget that.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKadugen
    First off background....6'4" 220lbs. 24 yrs. I have done 2 cycles....a cycle of deca and a cycle of Sust. And I am slightly prone to gyno.
    if you are gyno prone you should take 10mg of nolva throughout your cycle
    and go with the test e @ 500mg pw

MrKadugen is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys. Really appreciate the advice. I'll go with the test e @ 500mg/week, and I'll keep some nolva on on hand. I suspect I should take letro during my cycle so I'll do that as well. Then the PCT I outlined above.

And I have a friend who is a personal trianer to double check my diet, and he says its all good. I just need to EAT MORE once I get the gear and I'll be all good. Yeah, diet is SUPER important, it's like a job having to make all the meals and to eat all the time, but it's well worth the effort. Like you said Crispy, without a good diet and enough calories gear is just a waste of money.

And my training is good as well. I train with a good bunch of guys at the gym, one's a personal trainer, another is a bodybuilder, another is a powerlifter, etc....so I get alot of advice and new excercises and techniques to try to get good growth.

So now I guess I just need to get my gear and I'm off to the races.

Oh.....one quick follow up question I thought of....should I grab something (eg:test prop) to jump start my cycle while I wait for the test e to kick in? Any opinions on that aspect?

Once again, thanks for everyones help.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKadugen
    Thanks guys. Really appreciate the advice. I'll go with the test e @ 500mg/week, and I'll keep some nolva on on hand. I suspect I should take letro during my cycle so I'll do that as well. Then the PCT I outlined above.

And I have a friend who is a personal trianer to double check my diet, and he says its all good. I just need to EAT MORE once I get the gear and I'll be all good. Yeah, diet is SUPER important, it's like a job having to make all the meals and to eat all the time, but it's well worth the effort. Like you said Crispy, without a good diet and enough calories gear is just a waste of money.

And my training is good as well. I train with a good bunch of guys at the gym, one's a personal trainer, another is a bodybuilder, another is a powerlifter, etc....so I get alot of advice and new excercises and techniques to try to get good growth.

So now I guess I just need to get my gear and I'm off to the races.

Oh.....one quick follow up question I thought of....should I grab something (eg:test prop) to jump start my cycle while I wait for the test e to kick in? Any opinions on that aspect?

Once again, thanks for everyones help.
    Well, it being your 1st cycle, why not...prop is a great choice. Ever consider frontloading? Could try that also...just a thought.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    hey crispy go back to bed
    good advice actually

Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    hey crispy go back to bed
    good advice actually
    I h8 sleep, I get too bored while sleeping

besides Im choking down my egg whites and oats right now...

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if you have done 2 prev cycles like you have stated why dont you add sum eq with the test, you will get good gains with a test eq cycle.
    wk1-13 500mg test e
    wk1-12 400mg eq
    start your pct 14days after your last test shot.

Thread Information