Thread: Q about Test E

Big Rig is offline Associate Member

Q about Test E

Is it possible to start feeling the effects of Test E until the end of week 6?

This is my first AAS cycle.

Here are my stats and cycle info:

Cycle is 1-4 wk 30mg d-bol ED -- 1-10 wk 500mg Test E a week

Before cycle:

5'10" - 227 lbs March 15th

Durring cycle:

246.5 lbs Today

Last friday in the gym was UNREAL. I had a Monster Pump. It came on quick and stayed on long after. I could hardly write with the pen to sign myself out!

Before I havn't experienced this type of intense pump. I felt the d-bol kicking in like a day after and it was an awesome pump but nothing like this!

Again, it took 6 whole weeks to start feeling this. Is this right?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    For some guys it take longer for Enth to kick in, for me, it took about 5 weeks. IMO if you didnt start to feel it until the end of week 6 Id run it two weeks longer(12weeks), if you have enough to do so, if not, no need to worry, you'll still have an awsome cycle.

Timetraviler is offline Junior Member
    Dude iam in my 6 th week and just starting to feel the Test E and I know what you mean about the pump !!!! did shoulders and could barley get my shirt off/////

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    Thx for the replies.

I am doing shoulders and legs tonight. I can't wait, I almost feel like walking out of work and going to the gym! LOL.

I got enought to run 40 weeks so no prob there. I'll throw a couple weeks onto it. Can't hurt right?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Rig
    Thx for the replies.

I am doing shoulders and legs tonight. I can't wait, I almost feel like walking out of work and going to the gym! LOL.

I got enought to run 40 weeks so no prob there. I'll throw a couple weeks onto it. Can't hurt right?
    Enough for 40 weeks!! I got hard just imagining all that juice it all depens on your cycle experience but Id run it for 12 weeks bro, peaking for 6 weeks is better than 4 weeks IMO. Dont run it any longer, IMO the effects wear off after 12 weeks even if diet is kept up, and thats the time side effect start to set in. Its a great feeling isnt it

Thread Information