Live4thePump is offline Associate Member

Test FLU?...help

hey guys, just wanted to get info on test flu. I think i got it. I woke up and felt like total crap. My stomach hurt and i had the runs for a little bit. After my stomach settled down, i just feel like crap now. Its really hot and i just don't feel good. I've never gotten the actual flu, so i'm not sure what the flu is suppose to feel like. But i'm hot...no cough...no sniffles...just feel hot and crappy. What can i do to help rid myself of test flu other than the obvious rest.

ManzNumero1 is offline Member

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    You just got to roll with the punches, it will pass with time. Your putting something foreign into your body and your body is just making sure is itsnt harmful, thats all the test flu is. When ever I start a cycle I like to take echinacia for a few weeks so I dont experience the test flu. Just get lots of rest and it will pass in a week or so.

trippyx is offline Junior Member
    dude get some echinacea and goldenseal. drink lots of fluids and rest. it will pass in 48-72 hrs. dont go work out. you will burn much needed energy from your body.

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trippyx
    dude get some echinacea and goldenseal. drink lots of fluids and rest. it will pass in 48-72 hrs. dont go work out. you will burn much needed energy from your body.
    Good point about the working out thing...should I keep eating like crazy?

Thread Information