brew035 is offline Associate Member

Angry Friend wont listen DECA

Look my buddy wont listen I told him to run some test he said no. So here we are argueing about it.

He is aware of the Deca dick and all the other sides that come with it. From threads on here. Said he is willing to take the chance because all the side effects that it does not have like acne and so on.

My question is if he is going to run it how should he do it properly?

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    some people have to learn on there own.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    acne comes from the influx in hormones, deca will cause a change in hormones thus producing acne. I get worse acne from EQ then test. What other sides does he not like from test?

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    You run the risk of side effects with any type of gear. I would much rather risk a little acne than pretty much guarantee a high risk of limp dick and low test levels for months. If he really wants to do that, let him.

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    yeah, you can only do so much

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    acne comes from the influx in hormones, deca will cause a change in hormones thus producing acne. I get worse acne from EQ then test. What other sides does he not like from test?
    Maybe he doesnt like the sense of well being, sex drive and positive aggressiveness that comes with test. It all sounds good to me though.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    cant say he wasent warned

He doesnt like how you hold alot of water.
    He says he has read that deca you keep more gains and there is less sides. He dont know alot about it but insist on doing it. So I said that yall could tell him the best and only way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by brew035
    He doesnt like how you hold alot of water.
    He says he has read that deca you keep more gains and there is less sides. He dont know alot about it but insist on doing it. So I said that yall could tell him the best and only way to do it.
    Nobody will recommend a deca only cycle, simply put. Trust us, the negative sides from a deca only cycle will very likely outweight any sides he may get from the test.

Deca will make you hold more water then test. I dont notice any bloat from test, especially if you take nolva and liquidex. How does he know hes gonna get bloated and acne from test? Got find out yourself, cause i get neither of those from test, its the other compounds/

Tell him you take nolvadex and l-dex to keep the water off.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

let him do his thang..

some people have to learn the hard way... or in this case the soft way.... as in limp noodle.....
    just make sure he posts his horror story after he is done with his brainchild of a cycle.... we can use a good laugh now and then..........

I'm just getting sick of seeing posts like this, then 2 weeks later a post from same guy saying..."i wish i had listened to you guys...my dick dont work, etc etc."

Yup, Deca still gives acne. Your friend is a **** fool. Well said Consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    Yup, Deca still gives acne. Your friend is a **** fool. Well said Consistency.
    i do what i can little guy

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Look my buddy wont listen I told him to run some test he said no. So here we are argueing about it.

He is aware of the Deca dick and all the other sides that come with it. From threads on here. Said he is willing to take the chance because all the side effects that it does not have like acne and so on.

My question is if he is going to run it how should he do it properly?
    No the acne will explode WORST because as the test drops out thats when the acne explodes. Its from declining test, thats why most of us on high testosterone dont have acne until we go off cycle and our test levels go down. The acne argument will backfire because the worst acne you can get is on deca only cycles.

How would you run deca only cycle? Hes gonna do it. I told him yall could tell him how to run proper PCT. It took me a while to explain to him how pct will even work.
    I now he needs clomid and nolva but I have no idea how to do them with deca.
    Please help befor my buddy ends up with bitch tits and a huge loss of gains.
    Last edited by brew035; 04-26-2005 at 07:25 AM.

How would you run deca only cycle? Hes gonna do it. I told him yall could tell him how to run proper PCT. It took me a while to explain to him how pct will even work.
    I now he needs clomid and nolva but I have no idea how to do them with deca.
    Please help befor my buddy ends up with bitch tits and a huge loss of gains.
    well nolva wont cure progesterone gyno (the kind that deca will cause).
    I dont see whats so difficult on dosing just deca.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I did a deca Dbol cycle before I had been here or read much about AS. I had no sex drive for weeks and weeks and I got spots several weeks after the cycle which lasted for months. The gains were not very good (mostly water) although my strength went up quite a bit. After much research I would never do that again. I have done cycles with test and had no problems at all. I dont see why he is so set on doing just Deca when he has all this information. My guess is he has been reading an out of date "steroid guide" which all seem to sing the praises of Deca and tell you that test will turn you into an aggressive spot ridden gorilla. Thank god for this forum!!

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I did a deca Dbol cycle before I had been here or read much about AS. I had no sex drive for weeks and weeks and I got spots several weeks after the cycle which lasted for months. The gains were not very good (mostly water) although my strength went up quite a bit. After much research I would never do that again. I have done cycles with test and had no problems at all. I dont see why he is so set on doing just Deca when he has all this information. My guess is he has been reading an out of date "steroid guide" which all seem to sing the praises of Deca and tell you that test will turn you into an aggressive spot ridden gorilla. Thank god for this forum!!
    what else can we say...?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    some people just have to learn the hard way, or in his case the limp way!

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    well if he wants to be that dumb about it he deserves what hes about to get

yeah **** him hes just my freind. Nevermind.

Thread Information