Thread: Dnp 250mg???

tomcat is offline Junior Member

Question Dnp 250mg???

does dnp come in 250mg capsules?
    i was planning on doing 200mg twice a day for two weeks. (28pills)
    then my supplier was like, yeah, the capsules are 250mg so its an extra $2 a pill.

1st) are 250mg capsules legit? or is he just tryn to scam money out of me?

2nd) if this is legit, how should i take 250mg pills? i'm planning on doing 500mg a day for 10days, but its my first time and i'm not sure how much i can handle.

i'm really concerned about this, any info would be greatly appreciated.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    250mg are legit that you talk of,but the company who makes it tends to lack on dosage ,so 500mg seems to hit it more than 250mg so i heard from a freind who is using it

stay low and slow,dont do crazy DNP cycles like 600mg for 7days,try to stay at a dose u feel good until u cant handle it anymore

JMO

have you used it before?
    how were your results?
    i'm planning on taking one @ 9am and another @ 9pm for 10days. pretty sure i can handle it, my friend has 11 200mg pills, and he said he could trade me a couple of them to start off with if necessary....

i havent used it,but i will after 2 bulk cycles,Dr Evil is more knowledgable on the subject,but there is an article in the educational thread on DNP i suggest u read

Sal Paradise is offline Junior Member

Re: 250mg

Hey tomcat, shoot me an e-mail about the caps in question. I
    am using some 250's right now and this is the 3rd 'burst' cycle
    I've done with my 250's. I may be able to give you a little personal experience.

[email protected]

Sal

dnp and arimidex/liquidex

heard some good shit about taking .50mg of liq/arimidex EOD while on dnp for estrogen fat build up from cycles.
    just wondering if anyone has any info on this?

p.s. hey doofy, thanks again bro....didn't mean to bug you with all those questions earlier.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    no need to take anti-es with dnp unless it's post AS cycle.

all dnp caps are black market caps, so they can come in any mg the supplier wants to cap them with.

yeah its a post AS cycle...

yeah, its a post AS cycle, but the cycle ended more than a month ago, so is it still worth it? i think i'm gonna do it regardless, but i was wondering, does it matter how long its been after the AS cycle to take the arimidex ?

yo, i need some answers about taking arimidex with DNP . will it be worth it? i need to know by tonite cuz my man is a pain in my ass and only hooks it up once in a while...so i get all my shit at once or not at all.

will arimidex/nolvadex /liquidex aid in cutting estrogen related fat build up from my previous cycle along with DNP??? PLEASE RESPOND...THANKYOU

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    Mke sure you trust whoever caps your dnp ... and arimidex would help if you are post cycle... nolva would not unless you have starting symptoms of gyno for some reason.

does it matter how "post" i am after my cycle...its been like 2months...but i still think it would help...what do u think?

don't bother. estrogen should be gone by now.

Dr. Evil but what about the estrogenic fat buildup doesn;t the arimidex /liquidex with a NYC/Yohimburn/DNP work good at getting right of that estrogenic fat? A2 sites?

if you get rid of estrogen you will prevent further estrogenic fat buildup.

dnp does nothing to estrogen

arimidex does nothing to the fat that's already built up as a result of previously high levels of estrogen.

paddyjung is offline New Member

Question Help needed DNP

I would like to use DNP ...i ^ve read now all the risks and the fact that you have to find a trustful place to get it...could you help me to have some in a almost secure manner Thanks
    Last edited by paddyjung; 06-16-2006 at 08:12 AM.

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    id be waitng for funny scammer emails coming your way.

rise2gr8ness is offline Junior Member
    Let me help you out here bro, DNP was created pre 1930's as a pesticide,

A PESTICIDE MENT TO LIQUIFY THE INSIDES of INSECTS, People have died horribible deaths by taking just 600mg for four days!!!

The sides can be irreversable, this is XTREME OVERKILL bro!!! !

i hope you can guess what happens if you take to much. try t3 and clen and cycle the clen on off with and eca stack

or be man & diet correctly with cardio,

Dude i used to be a fat ass and now i have the cleanest of diets, i only do 20 min. of incline walking after my medium intensity workouts when I am trying to shred. Let me say I look great, i get more puss than tampax

I cycle my carbs and keep the protein high too
    and best of all I can do it for the rest of my life........There are alot of idiots out there and unless you are going for a pro card or magazine shoot I would really advise against this REALLY AWFULL DRUG ,JMHO
    Last edited by rise2gr8ness; 06-16-2006 at 09:04 AM.

PS I would research the f u c outa this stuff before I used It, this to me is like insulin , not to be taken without a dynamic comprehension of the drug

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rise2gr8ness
    People have died horribible deaths by taking just 600mg for four days!!!

There are alot of idiots out there and unless you are going for a pro card or magazine shoot I would really advise against this REALLY AWFULL DRUG ,JMHO
    Really? I took 600mg for a few days, was I close to death? NO... You did say people have though, who are they? When did you hear about this epidemic? Wouldnt it have been on the news?

I do agree that alot of idiots just jump on bandwagons... and even agree if not learned or experienced to try other methods first.

In 2001 The state Health Department of the Long Island Poison Control Center cites a case where an individual apparently ingested 600mg of DNP a day for four days, and died a miserable and horrific death.

That is a worse case senario, a 200lb bodybuilder could work up to 8mg/kg per day (728mg)

Here are some more tid bits: DNP expelled through airways, can be toxic to u and those around you. It can settle in fabrics and cause low levels of continuous toxicity. Sit near a fan when u are able and direct it to your head. Clean bedding daily, as DNP will sweat out through yourpores and make bedding toxic.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rise2gr8ness
    In 2001 The state Health Department of the Long Island Poison Control Center cites a case where an individual apparently ingested 600mg of DNP a day for four days, and died a miserable and horrific death.
    An individual, not people(making it seem as if a bunch).

I am not disputing this but it would be nice to see a link or copy and paste the citing. I cant seem to find it on msn or google.

If he did go for help... Was his dnp properly dosed by supplier or self? Did he take all the precautions that is warned about in thread after thread about the dangers of dnp? Could he have had something wrong or had an allergic reaction? I am not downplaying the dangers... obviously there, but am wanting people to post up their facts because alot of urban legends get passed around that way. Thanks, peace, respect to you bro.

Angelus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    An individual, not people(making it seem as if a bunch).

I am not disputing this but it would be nice to see a link or copy and paste the citing. I cant seem to find it on msn or google.

If he did go for help... Was his dnp properly dosed by supplier or self? Did he take all the precautions that is warned about in thread after thread about the dangers of dnp? Could he have had something wrong or had an allergic reaction? I am not downplaying the dangers... obviously there, but am wanting people to post up their facts because alot of urban legends get passed around that way. Thanks, peace, respect to you bro.

iheard they gave him a diuretic, i read the report and they gave him a bunch of shit in the hospital like somethings to relax his muscles, maybe thats why he died

Thread Information