niXon)( is offline Member

It's been 9 weeks...

going on week 10 today. I've noticed my crazy strength gains aren't crazy anymore, or not getting "crazier" This is my second cycle of 500mg enan/wk.
    first was same with 30mg dbol 1-4. this time dbol went up to 50mg 1-4

I have been thinking about upping my dose for 2 weeks now, tried eating an asss load more carbs/pro hasnt shown any benifit thus far. I am just getting over bacne and am very worried about keeping my blood levels steady. I have 4 bottles prop and 1 bottle enan left.

Should i stop cycle since it has been such a low dose again? or up dose with the enan then go into prop.
    it would all look like this

1-4 50mg dbol
    1-9 500mg enan
    10-14 700mg prop

would that make any difference in my gains, noticeable, or should i save prop for next cycle and end this one at wk 12 sticking with 500mg enan.

Jesus, bump

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    That happens with all cycles. The gains drop off. I'd just stop the cycle. Stay clean for awhile, then get back on. You'll gain more, and it will be more healthy that way.

That's what i was thinking. I'll probably start prop next week for 3 wks then start pct.

joevette is offline Banned
    Yeah, you'll have to up your doses substantially to keep gaining or come off and start another cycle later. Just do whatever fits into your game plan.

Yeah, and to me 250mg/wk isn't a substantial amount. I've had good results thus far

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Yeah, you'll have to up your doses substantially to keep gaining or come off and start another cycle later. Just do whatever fits into your game plan.

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    **** bro! This is my 9th week on test e and I'm still throwing the steel around like an animal! Different strokes for different folks I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by devilman208
    **** bro! This is my 9th week on test e and I'm still throwing the steel around like an animal! Different strokes for different folks I guess!
    I just think 500mg isn't going to do it for me anymore, I gotta bump it up or stack with another steroid from here on out. I'm still getting stronger/bigger don't get me wrong, but it just isn't the same as when it kicked in.

This your first cycle?

Thread Information