GreatOne is offline New Member

sweet cutting cycles

I appear as a new here but I been in teh game for a while! First time in this board and I see a lot of different opinions that even come close to a professional cycle or medically safe and resposible. Any way I been doing this for a year now! I stop the long cycles for onr reason! I already heave decent size and shape 5'10 195 10%bf so since then all I do is
    prop 100mg day for 6wks
    fina 75mg for 6wks
    dbol 30mg for 4 wkx

PCT for 3 weeks then 2 months of and again!

You wont gain 20 LBS neither squat 500 fro reps but You can achieve good strength and decent shape and size doing this! another thing the Dbol is not used to bulk but to keep strength and size while dieting clean with moderate consumption of carbs but good complex carbs not crapy junk food! Keep protein at 1.5 to 2 gm max and the results will come. unless you want to be hardcore or competitive BB this is not for u but if u want to look atheletic and fit wiht good muscle size and shape gice this a try at least twice and you will see the difference between long and short 6 sweet cycles!

sorry I forgot axillaries! proviron 25mg a day for 6 weeks and nolva at hand just in case!

bump

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    Thats about the same amount of gear i used on my last cycle only streached out for 10 weeks and i do squat 500 for reps and have a gtreat shape and I gained/kept 18 lbs after it. I guess what i am saying is why are you on the sauce if getting bigger and stronger is not your primary motive. Most people could achieve your bodyweight and body fat % naturally. Actually that is about where i started 5'8' 190.... now i am 210 and about 10% bf. I guess we all have differnet ideas

well I was 140 when I started working out at 23 and I didnt use gear until 30! Hey good for u I have gained some good srtenght and size using this short cycles and kept in shape My point is correct in six week u probably gained 10 to 12 out of the 18 u gained so my Idea is to be safer and still get good results out of it! If u can get big more power to u but to me as long as I stay solid and strong?

bump

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    I would run the Test for 12 weeks to get the full effect .....just my 2 cents

Thread Information