TheCobra is offline Banned

Gains from Test E and keeping them

i going to run a first cycle of Test E 250mg for 12wks followed by PCT of clomid and trib, i got nolvadex on hand as well, i want to know what you can take during the cycle to keep the water and bloat retention down as i want to make lean gains of muscle.

what else needs to be included for PCT apart from clomid? and to keep the gains when cycling off?
    Last edited by TheCobra; 04-26-2005 at 04:11 PM.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    hmm i would up the dose to 500mg wk but thats JMHO

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes personally ive gotta agree with blindside 500mg test e,you will get people sayin diffrent but thats the way id go mate.run the nolvadex with clomid for pct

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    We've talked about the low dose cycles at length last night bros...
    Check this out for pct bro...
    Pheedno's PCT

TheCobra is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    yes personally ive gotta agree with blindside 500mg test e,you will get people sayin diffrent but thats the way id go mate.run the nolvadex with clomid for pct

i know everyone says Test E to start with but i am looking for the least amount of water and bloat and to gain lean muscle mass around 12-14Ibs so would TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE be a better choice?

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCobra
    i know everyone says Test E to start with but i am looking for the least amount of water and bloat and to gain lean muscle mass around 12-14Ibs so would TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE be a better choice?
    test prop is ok if you dont mind ed or eod injections. test e is 2x week so its easier to work with imo. use nolva to keep some water off and to help you against gyno. personally i dont gain have a lot of bloat and water while on test e.

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    hey bro asa first timer usin test prop i can tell you youd better get a painless prop or have a paintolerance through the roof it had me crippled the first week and didnt start to really feel better until week 3 but i will say the gains are absolutly excellent

Thread Information