legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor

HAving a gear buddy

alright gentlemen,
    buddy of mine and myself are gettin ready for our first cycle. (i would have been on one, but THERE ARE NO F****** SCOURCES WHERE I LIVE!!!!!! SO FINALLY I MAY HAVE COME ACROSS ONE. anyways, hes scared of needles or injecting himself. is it perfectly natural to help a buddy and inject into his glute??? im guessing so but just want some opinions on what poeple think, and no im no flamer!!!! i have a fiance and we are getting married soon. anyways the other thing i wanted to know if adding creatine to a cycle will create better results. thanx

"I really need a cool motto like youse guys!"

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Someone is a homophobe.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    WWWWWWWWWeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllll

i just might be

diezell is offline Senior Member
    u could always inject him in another area doesnt have to be the glute

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont like injecting other people myself, I dont want to take on the responsibility if something goes wrong. Best advice, get him to shoot his own quads..its easy and he can do it himself.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    ive helped buddies out with injections before, its no big deal. try to get him to do it on his own tho. after the first one goes in and he doesnt feel any pain, he will prolly do it on his own from then.

there is no need to take the creatine on cycle as it effects would be almost useless in comparison to the other compound(s) used. save it for pct, it does a great job of keeping stregnth and size up while trying to get your natural testosterone levels back to normal.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    lol I would never inject a buddy in the glute, if that makes me homophobic then so be it, it just seems wrong to me

I'd inject his delt...

ACpower is offline Member
    ive injected in my friends glute before no big deal he was nervous then after 2 injections he started doing it on his own. dont worry man you not GAY

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    if ur gettin pleasure from it then its gay.. but if ur just doin it to hook him up then what ever..save the creatine for after the cycle. during pct

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Bro helping your boy out with an injection will not be frowned upon. But if he pulls his pants all the way off then id worry.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't understand, why not the delt! I mean its right there just roll up the sleeve! lol

mustangz is offline Junior Member

glute shot

Well i had a friend that was going to do my first inject but when i pulled my pants down and got ready for him to give me the shot he was shaking like a crackhead and i did it myself with no pain.Turns out he has a trimmer and i would never let him give me a shot.I did not feel weird about it at all though.It will be alright it is not gay.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    alright gentlemen,
    buddy of mine and myself are gettin ready for our first cycle. (i would have been on one, but THERE ARE NO F****** SCOURCES WHERE I LIVE!!!!!! SO FINALLY I MAY HAVE COME ACROSS ONE. anyways, hes scared of needles or injecting himself. is it perfectly natural to help a buddy and inject into his glute??? im guessing so but just want some opinions on what poeple think, and no im no flamer!!!! i have a fiance and we are getting married soon. anyways the other thing i wanted to know if adding creatine to a cycle will create better results.
    Dont see anything wrong with it, make sure you dont hit his siatic nerve and dont run 3 fingers thru his butt crack... he wont like that if he is straight. You could advise him to do his own quads, but for some reason, helping a guy do that area to me sounds more gay then helping with a glute shot.

Its like this, if you **** up giving him an injection, expect to get the blame, maybe even loose friendship?? Is he really into doing gear or are you pushing him into doing something he doesnt want to do? Its likely you guys will have sore spells from time to time in injection area, will he chicken out and hate you the first time he has a sore injection area in the ass? You got to make sure he really wants to do this.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    As long as you not giving him a "meat injection" LOL

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    its not wrong but imo after that one he should administer his own shots. he then knows what it feels like and should be no longer scared of the needle.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    As long as you not giving him a "meat injection" LOL
    :-) v funny

Jake Barnes is offline Junior Member
    Just don't stroke his hair or touch his head at all and you're good to go. If he asks you to massage it in for him call the police.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    make sure you cuddle with him afterwards and make small talk....

but seriously, stick it in his quad and show him how easy it is, then make him do them after that

speak is offline Associate Member
    and leave your pants on

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i've helped a couple of my buddies with glute shots but only because they were to scared to do it themselves. usually they get use to it and start doing it themselves. i had to have my friend do it for me for the first cycle but now i wouldn't let anyone else do it but me.

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    atleast take him to dinner first....go in the thigh, that's where I got my first shot...and no I didnt give it...won't make you gay

biggen is offline Associate Member
    i dont think its a bad thing i would tell your buddy the same thing i told mine dont be a bitch do it yourself but i ended up injecting for every time.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    glute shots r a pain in the ass. i always end up cramping up in some part of my body while twisting around trying to stay steady while i shoot. I don;t see anything wrong with helping a bro out with a glute shot. My buddy and i help each other out once in awhile, since i we rotate sites. Besides it's just someones ass it's not like your staring at his junk or anything, besides it's usually easier to just have someone else do it for ya cause then they can give you the shot slow and not move it around, really seems to minimize soreness (wow that sounds so gay... but you all know what i mean)

zx10racer2 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    glute shots r a pain in the ass. i always end up cramping up in some part of my body while twisting around trying to stay steady while i shoot. I don;t see anything wrong with helping a bro out with a glute shot. My buddy and i help each other out once in awhile, since i we rotate sites. Besides it's just someones ass it's not like your staring at his junk or anything, besides it's usually easier to just have someone else do it for ya cause then they can give you the shot slow and not move it around, really seems to minimize soreness (wow that sounds so gay... but you all know what i mean)
    magic like boys....

Quote Originally Posted by zx10racer2
    magic like boys....
    hahahah you shoulda seen it before i re worded it to make it sound less gay... i was just typing along and then i re read it and i was like yeah... um thats a little too gay.....

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I helped a friend with a couple of his shots. I didn't like doing it. I did it maybe 2 or 3 times. Looking at his pale white hairy ass laying on his bed with his face stuck in a pillow disgusted me. I couldn't do it again.

I told him if he is too much of a wimp t do his own shots he is too much of a wimp to juice. Told him to buy shorter needles and showed him now to do quad shots. He does them himself now.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I helped a friend with a couple of his shots. I didn't like doing it. I did it maybe 2 or 3 times. Looking at his pale white hairy ass laying on his bed with his face stuck in a pillow disgusted me. I couldn't do it again.

I told him if he is too much of a wimp t do his own shots he is too much of a wimp to juice. Told him to buy shorter needles and showed him now to do quad shots. He does them himself now.
    lol face down in a pilow lmao... thats alitle extreme, i don;t think i could handle doing that, it's a little too personal of a settign for me lol

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    lol face down in a pilow lmao... thats alitle extreme, i don;t think i could handle doing that, it's a little too personal of a settign for me lol
    He claimed he had a needle phobia. It was a little weird that he'd always dim the lights and play soft music. He said it helped him relax.

But seeing him face down biting a pillow... I said you're pathetic, I'm not doing this **** again!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    He claimed he had a needle phobia. It was a little weird that he'd always dim the lights and play soft music. He said it helped him relax.

But seeing him face down biting a pillow... I said you're pathetic, I'm not doing this **** again!
    lol..... i hoope he at leats kept his pants on and just pulled them aside a little... the soft music is a nice touch though lol if my buddy ever tried that i might just stab him a few times

missing link is offline New Member
    just have him grab your balls while you inject it might make you alittle more comfortable, you might like it..

Thread Information