Peter is offline Associate Member

Lucent Tech. Drug test HELP!!

Whats up guys I'm new to this forum I am about to go on my 1st cycle of steroids . I'm a college athlete and I get drug tested randomly. I plan on going on Sust 250. I was wondering if the drug test for my interning job this summer will test for AS? I heard they don't but I just want to make sure. Also do you think Sust 250 2 amps per for 6 weeks will put on 15 lbs?? Please send me a response....Thanks
    -Pete

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Sure prob. all gonna be water wieght though..I would maybe add some thing with the sust. A d-bol or deca ? I dont know for sure maybe want ask some one else though....

Iam about to go on a D-bol, sust cycle...The reason I am using D-bol and not deca is because of the traceable time it stays in you..can any one help me with that?? maybe PM me..

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    there are drug tests, then there are doping tests for steroids . very different and no employer is going to test you for roids, its expensive and pointless. i would stack some eq in with the sust to get the most keepable gains you can. maybe 400mg/week

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    oh and i personally would want to go for 8 weeks on a test/bulking cycle

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    LU is going down the crapper. they're implementing some serious cost cutting to their business, so i doubt they're going to spend the money to test for steroids in their drug screens. they will test for things that may hinder your performance on the job like recreational drugs.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    good luck on the sust cycle bro, painful injections, definately take something with it, and from searching everyone says to take at least 8 week cycles, the dbol would jump start it but do what u want man, its ur money and body

JRob is offline Associate Member
    Go at least 8 weeks and the dbol at the start will definetly help. That is what I did my first two cycles and I did well. Don't forget clomid and nolvadex also. BTW I believe that sus can be detected for up to three months so if the NCAA's will be testing you in the fall then you better get started soon.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    PETER: This is one of the most common questions here; in fact, you are the second person I've seen ask it in five minutes. I've just composed a comprehensive response that covers what you need to know, and you'll find it as the second post in [click] this thread.

DR. EVIL: With a great response like that, I can tell you're becoming well again. bro. Nice to have you back at the podium.

G-S Guest
    Sust for only 6 weeks is more of a waste than anything. ATLEAST 8, preferrably 10 weeks.

Remember, it takes awhile for it to really kick into high gear. Somewhere around the 3-4 week mark, for me.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    lucent's stock just dropped below $4.00! i hope you're still gonna have your internship when the time comes around!

Thread Information