Thread: Pec Injections

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member

Pec Injections

aight bros im going to switch to pec injections during spring ball so my legs arnt all ****ed up when i run during practice and **** any tips??? do they feel alright or are they painful as hell my legs are painful as hell after a shot

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I do pecs often. I wouldn't recommend more than 1cc per pec and go very slow when injecting it into the muscle. Otherwise it works great for me.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck.. I did one pec inject with prop and i did it super slow. I couldnt bench or almost do anything for more than a week. It made my inside of my shoulder feel like it was getting torn apart with almost every exercise i tried. All you can do is try and see how you like it. From now on i stick to glutes, quads and delts.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i shoot in my chest and the first time was good. no pain at all just a little stiff the next day. its very easy. i shot them with prop and had no probs at all. great site to hit. but it will make you think of pulp fiction, at least it did for me.

tbrocato is offline Member
    I do calf only injections!

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    what are you injecting anyways

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I love chest injects..I have a real thick chest 2cc's of oil dosen't bother me at all in each pec...They don't hurt at all,it's just kinda gross watching a needle sticking out of your chest..Sometime I put the pin in and then do a dance with the needle sticking out of my chest...makes my girlfriend want to puke Check out spotinjections.co .....Good site..

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    I love chest injects..I have a real thick chest 2cc's of oil dosen't bother me at all in each pec...They don't hurt at all,it's just kinda gross watching a needle sticking out of your chest..Sometime I put the pin in and then do a dance with the needle sticking out of my chest...makes my girlfriend want to puke Check out spotinjections.co .....Good site..
    ur sick...

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    wow and there i thought i was the only one

BlocRoc is offline Member
    2 CC without a problem into the pecs each inject. I'd have to say that its one of the least painful spots to shot!

L8

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    ur sick...
    Thanks bro..Iam touched

Vitor Ennnergy is offline Junior Member
    In my fascial stretching plan i have done 4 cc in each pec with no problem.
    In fact , once i did 2 shots of 4cc in each pec in the same day , one shot in the middle pec and one in the upper pec. With proper tecnique , no pain during the shot and just the good pain of fascial stretching on the next few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitor Ennnergy
    In my fascial stretching plan i have done 4 cc in each pec with no problem.
    In fact , once i did 2 shots of 4cc in each pec in the same day , one shot in the middle pec and one in the upper pec. With proper tecnique , no pain during the shot and just the good pain of fascial stretching on the next few days.
    You can feel your chest streching you crazy fvcker you..Ive always heard never go higher than two cc's but Iam sure a person can given the amount of mass in your chest..Ive always enjoyed the streching feeling too..But I get it off 2cc's..Be safe bro, an abcess in your chest would be baddddd but Iam sure you know that.....

If 2cc doesn´t bother you, 4 cc doesn´t bother me. neither is gross.
    And abscess risk, is much more related with asseptical technique of injection and the asseptical of the oil to be injected , than the volume of oil injected. But i am also sure you know that.
    We know this is so controversy , this is just my .02

dtr98 is offline Member
    pecs are good, did up tp 2 1/2 ccs

Quote Originally Posted by Vitor Ennnergy
    If 2cc doesn´t bother you, 4 cc doesn´t bother me. neither is gross.
    And abscess risk, is much more related with asseptical technique of injection and the asseptical of the oil to be injected , than the volume of oil injected. But i am also sure you know that.
    We know this is so controversy , this is just my .02
    To each it's own...There is no right answer everybody is different..4cc's dosen't bother you,Iam cool with that...But I do beleive the volume of oil in a particular muscle group can be a risk for abcess..Iam sure the purity of the oil has alot more to do with abcess risk..Just trying to look out,BTW calling you a crazy fvcker was my way of giving you my highest regard compliment..

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    i shot some bad prop in both tits one day and they swelled up like watermelons. i swear, my chest was ginormous for like a week, kinda cool but excruciatingly painful.

nate3422 is offline Member
    i injected in my pec one time and it was so f'in sore for like 34- days, i have done it since

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    my first pec injection was butter. homebrew test prop and fina. 1 1/4ml in each pec. didn't hurt at all but the swelling from the shot made my chest look bigger for a few days. all in good fun.

To each it's own...There is no right answer everybody is different..4cc's dosen't bother you,Iam cool with that...But I do beleive the volume of oil in a particular muscle group can be a risk for abcess..Iam sure the purity of the oil has alot more to do with abcess risk..Just trying to look out,BTW calling you a crazy fvcker was my way of giving you my highest regard compliment..
    All right dude !
    Yes all these factor are important. Purity, Volume , and the most important is proper cleaning and asseptical technique , once i saw a boy that shot his biceps and feel a shock pain like if he had hit a nerve , than he pulls off the needle, than WITHOUT changing the needle, he shot again the biceps and inject the oil. All the bacteria of his skin were injected, big chance of abscess.
    Keep up good pump , best regards

Thread Information