mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member

Upping prop to 1 gram and EQ to 800mg & tren to 700mg Experiences?

Hi Bros, I know this has been brought up before- just trying to get some fresh insight. At the moment I am on 600mg weekly prop and 500mg EQ plus 420mg tren . All these are the most I have done- last cycle did a little less and gained 15 kept 12#'s. Sides right now are minimal for me. Any shared experiences would be appreciated with doses up to 1 gram. I am 47 and this is my 6th. Have at least 3 months left after already being on for 2. Just trying to get an extra kick and lean mass.

No one has upped there prop to 1 gram from 500-600mg and noticed a positive difference with it? Or other gear like EQ or Tren ?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I upped my Prop/Tren cycle from 700/500 to 1000/700 and noticed a huge increase in LBM and strength gains with no additional sides.

joevette is offline Banned
    Most of my cycles start lower and end up higher. My last was 700mg of Test prop and 525mg Tren ace, then after 15 weeks my second bump was to 1.4g Test prop, 700mg Tren Ace, and 500mg EQ. It was excellent and I didn't notice any additional sides. The strength and mass gains kept coming.

Thanks guys, this is what I was waiting for- a little validation. Although I just started with the 1 g prop, 800 EQ and 700 tren today I am looking forward to pushing even harder in the gym and getting even more lean muscle gains. Thanks again...

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm running 1400 Enanthate >>>350 prop>>>1050 deca >>>350 nandralone PP>>>700 fina>>>700anadrol>>>350 d-bol per week, with 4iu's GH, 10iu's slin.

But to answer your question I've run prop at 200mgs a day and noticed a big difference, also i never run deca or eq under 800mgs/week, big difference with just acouple hundred MGs more a week.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    I'm running 1400 Enanthate >>>350 prop>>>1050 deca >>>350 nandralone PP>>>700 fina>>>700anadrol>>>350 d-bol per week, with 4iu's GH, 10iu's slin.

But to answer your question I've run prop at 200mgs a day and noticed a big difference, also i never run deca or eq under 800mgs/week, big difference with just acouple hundred MGs more a week.
    How do you find a gram of Deca vs 600mg?

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet

Thats a crap load of gear must cost you a fortune. I have no idea how you run so many orals i would be sick with no appetite.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    right now i'm running 1 gram prop,400 eq,700npp,350 winni,700 tren

halfway through the cycle i got pea sized lumps under each nip.

i was running .5mg l-dex too.

i started taking nolva for about 3 weeks @ 100mg/day and it did nothing.

the only advice i can give to you is take at least 1mg l-dex/day with 20mg nolva, or run letro with it.
    i'm never running a gram of prop again just seems to be more sides next time i'm keeping it at 800 where i had no probs.

Could have being caused by the Tren .

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Could have being caused by the Tren.
    i got the lumps b4 the tren or deca and i have run tren b4 no probs from my knowledge you don't get lumps from tren you lactate

Tren can raise progesterone which can cause gyno. Read hookers profile on Tren for more info. Im too lazy to give more detail.

Sp!ke is offline Banned
    I started my cutting cycle with Tren - Win - T and i had to stop Tren because of sides ( that's the first time i have side with an AAS, so i know i'll never take Tren again )

At the begining i wanted to do 300 Mg Test Cyp, 300 Mg Eq an 300 Mg Win.

I upped it to 600 mg Test Cypio, 600 Mg Eq and 700 Mg Win / week. It's too early to tell you because i began 3 weeks ago, i have winstrol effects ( VERY good ) and i wait for Eq and Cyp. For the moment, no sides

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Tren can raise progesterone which can cause gyno. Read hookers profile on Tren for more info. Im too lazy to give more detail.

quote from hookers profile..."Trenbolones chemical structure makes it resistant to the aromatize enzyme (conversion to estrogen) thus absolutely no percentage of trenbolone will convert to estrogen. Trenbolone administration would not promote estrogenic side effects such as breast tissue growth in men (gynecomastia, bitch tits) accelerated fat gain, decline in fat break down and water retention trenbolone."

and besides i said i started to notice it b4 i took the tren

Quote Originally Posted by Sp!ke
    I started my cutting cycle with Tren - Win - T and i had to stop Tren because of sides ( that's the first time i have side with an AAS, so i know i'll never take Tren again )

At the begining i wanted to do 300 Mg Test Cyp, 300 Mg Eq an 300 Mg Win.

I upped it to 600 mg Test Cypio, 600 Mg Eq and 700 Mg Win / week. It's too early to tell you because i began 3 weeks ago, i have winstrol effects ( VERY good ) and i wait for Eq and Cyp. For the moment, no sides

Quote from hookers profile
    In sentitive steroid .com members this can lead to bloat and breast growth worse still, trenbolones active metabolite17beta-trenbolone has a binding affinity to the progesterone receptor (PgR) that is actually greater than progesterone itself (18). No need to panic though, the anti-estrogens letrzole or fulvestrant can lower progesterone levels, and combat any progestenic sides.

You misunderstood what he was saying was tren can not lead to gyno through estrogen conversion.
    If you had of read a couple of lines down you would have saw that it can through raised progesterone levels.

Thread Information