saluu is offline Banned

question about hydrochlorothiazide

i went to the dr and asked him for a diuretic how is this it is called hydrochlorothiazide and already im noticing changes how long till it kicks in and does it work pretty good . any feed back would be great. thanks when do you notice changes in water rentention thanks.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    That is a blood pressure medication and it works almost immediatley

saluu is offline Banned
    its not just blood pressure medication it is also a diuretic and helps with water rentention according to my doctor so please how long till i see changes thanks.

4spain is offline Associate Member
    I have taken it before. it worked good. Used it as a quick flush for a trip to Hawaii. By the 5 or 6th day is when I noticed a big change. Only bad thing is your pissing every hour or so. Doesn't make for a good night sleep. Only took it for 2-3 weeks

4spain is offline Associate Member
    USAGE:
    Hydrochlorothiazide is a "water pill" (diuretic) that increases the amount of urine you make, which causes your body to get rid of excess water. This drug is used to treat high blood pressure. Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems.

This medication also reduces swelling/fluid retention (edema) which can result from conditions such as congestive heart failure, liver disease, or kidney disease. This can help to improve symptoms such as trouble breathing.

Thread Information