Tankass is offline Senior Member

Cycle Advice - Everyones' Input Welcomed.

Would the pictured cycle have any better effect then say an 8-10 week of the same w/ Sust instead of T200 and Deca instead of EQ. This is for a friend of mine. Its his first cycle. He is 23 6'1" 220 with relativly low BF%. What are all your feelings?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cycle Advice - Everyones' Input Welcomed.-cycle.gif  

JRob is offline Associate Member
    what is he looking for size or getting ripped and vascular?

more size but also doen't wanna blow up and get fat and shit.

tyler D is offline Banned
    I WOULD UP THE TEST TO 500 AND THE EQ TO 600

Dizzy is offline Banned
    anti-es...clomid? you might want to get some arimidex or letrozole if your worried about water retention. looks good. good luck bro.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    then this is good bro,if sust was subatituted in my opinion it would be the same.(u will get many mixed opinions on this )as for the deca instead of theq,u would get alittle bit more of a strength gain due to the water retention.but i would stick with eq.the re are more benifits from it.strength ,vascularity,hardness,insane pumps and u feel that ur stomack has a hole init.oh did i mention that eq is one of my favorite a.s. ?

Yea? I was thinking that too but its his 1st cycle and I don't know what kind of sides he might get. Anyone?

Yea Dizzy obviously Clomid. I was thinking of having he run some arimidex throughout. like .25 to .5 a day. What do you think?

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by gsims
    Yea Dizzy obviously Clomid. I was thinking of having he run some arimidex throughout. like .25 to .5 a day. What do you think?
    it's all up to you bro. i would start at .25mg just to see what kind of results i got. if you don't like it then up it to .5mg. arimidex ain't really cheap so no point in using more than you have to.

Originally posted by tyler D
    I WOULD UP THE TEST TO 500 AND THE EQ TO 600
    What do people think about this for a first cycle? I don't want this kid to get bad sides and shit.

JRob is offline Associate Member
    I think that it is a good first cycle. Definetly get the arimadex because he'll hold a lot of water otherwise. I did a similar cycle for my 4th and it was great. Should of started stacking earlier. I am not sure about the T200, I haven't tried it but as for the EQ and dbol , as long as he is taking the arimadex, and some ala for the liver and possiblely some cranberry extract for the kidneys and doesn't go out and drink sides should be minimal. The only one I got is dark urine by the third week but the cranberry cleared that up and my appitite was out of control.

viper is offline Member
    i would stick with the cycle you have listed....the doses are high enough for a first cycle and will give good results without "hopefully" to many side effects....
    and as mentioned earlier, use the arimidex at .25/day to decrease alot of the unwanted effects...

MindBomb is offline Member
    I agree with viper. Good dosage for first cycle. I know you did your homework. You don't need to up the dosage anymore than what you have listed. Good luck.

Thread Information