BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Question About Drawing Back Before Injecting

Whats Up, Before I Go To Inject I Try To Draw Back And All I Get Is Pressure Back, Like When Your Drawing Out Of 10cc Bottle With The Rubber, Theres Suction Back On The Syringe Is That Whens It Ok,i Know Not To Shoot If Blood But Ive Never Got That So Im Not Sure. Number 2 , Its My First Cycle And I Was Going To Go 10 Weeks But For The First I Onlt Ran 300 Mg Of Test-e. Ive Recently Uped Dosage Would It Be Ok To Go Mabe 12 Or 14 Then Start Pct According To Test End Time?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    pressure is good and you should see a bunch of little tiny bubbles. If you get blood it will pull back fairly easy.
    12 or 14 weeks should be fine as long as you follow proper PCT. In fact i would recommend 12 or 14 with test e....

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    pressure is good and you should see a bunch of little tiny bubbles. If you get blood it will pull back fairly easy.
    12 or 14 weeks should be fine as long as you follow proper PCT. In fact i would recommend 12 or 14 with test e....
    THANKS , THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS LITTLE BUBBLES, COOL ABOUT THE LENGTH TOO, CAUSE IM IN MY 5 TH WEEK AND IT IS KICKN IN A LITTLE BUT EARLIER DOSAGE WASNT ENOUGHT, IM THIRTY SO A LONGER CYCLE IS KIND OF NEEDED. GOT MY TRIB, CLOMI AND TOMAX ALREADY THANKS FOR THE HELP!!
    Last edited by BG; 04-26-2005 at 08:10 PM.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    THANKS , THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS LITTLE BUBBLES, COOL ABOUT THE LENGTH TOO, CAUSE IM IN MY 5 TH WEEK AND IT IS KICKN IN A LITTLE BUT EARLIER DOSAGE WASNT ENOUGHT. GOT MY TRIB, CLOMI AND TOMAX ALREADY THATS FOR THE HELP!!
    no prob. that's why i say run test e for at least 12 weeks, especially if that's all you're running. It takes 3-5 weeks to start working good. sounds like you got your PCT under control...

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    no prob. that's why i say run test e for at least 12 weeks, especially if that's all you're running. It takes 3-5 weeks to start working good. sounds like you got your PCT under control...
    YEA I PM 'D A MEMBER "HONEST ABE" AND HE SET ME UP AND MADE ME UNDERSTANT MY PCT , I WAS HAVING TROUBLE WITH IT

Raistlin is offline New Member
    Hey "Honest Abe" if you hear me..can you help me out as well. I am on week five myself taking 600mg of test alone. i keep hearing about pct. I just got told hear the other day about clomid, i dont know where to get it and how much to use. Juststartingny your help would be nice as well. thanks the bro's

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin
    Hey "Honest Abe" if you hear me..can you help me out as well. I am on week five myself taking 600mg of test alone. i keep hearing about pct. I just got told hear the other day about clomid, i dont know where to get it and how much to use. Juststartingny your help would be nice as well. thanks the bro's
    GO TO ANABOLIC RESEARCH AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE UNDER CHEMICALS, GET YOUR CLOMID AND TOMAX FOR YOUR NATURAL TEST REPRODUCTION AND PREVENT GYNO. NOW MAKE A TRHEAD AND POST STATING YOUR CYCLE(WHAT GEAR ) AND ASK WHEN YOU SHOULD START YOUR PCT AND HOW MUCH, ALSO THERE IS A WHOLE FORUM ON PCT SO TRY THAT ALSO ITS A GIANT PART OF YOUR CYCLE! A SENIOR MEMBER OR AN ADVISOR WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU INFO ACCORDING TO WHAT YOUR TAKEN, GOOD LUCK!
    Last edited by BG; 04-26-2005 at 08:34 PM.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    ...well Im not honest abe, but I can tell U that PCT is a must.
    Try reading this link http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=94626 it should help u somewhat. As far as use, Im waiting for my first PCT,but I have my clomid ready to go...

I plan on running what most do:

day 1 300mg
    2-11 100mg
    12-22 50mg

w/some Nolva as well.

Im no expert....but its a reply lol

GO TO ANABOLIC RESEARCH AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE UNDER CHEMICALS, GET YOUR CLOMID AND TOMAX FOR YOUR NATURAL TEST REPRODUCTION AND PREVENT GYNO. NOW MAKE A TRHEAD AND POST STATING YOUR CYCLE(WHAT GEAR ) AND ASK WHEN YOU SHOULD START YOUR PCT AND HOW MUCH, ALSO THERE IS A WHOLE FORUM ON PCT SO TRY THAT ALSO ITS A GIANT PART OF YOUR CYCLE! A SENIOR MEMBER OR AN ADVISOR WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU INFO ACCORDING TO WHAT YOUR TAKEN, GOOD LUCK!
    Just remember...theres no NEED TO SHOUT..lol

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by SS1476
    ...well Im not honest abe, but I can tell U that PCT is a must.
    Try reading this link http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=94626 it should help u somewhat. As far as use, Im waiting for my first PCT,but I have my clomid ready to go...

I plan on running what most do:

day 1 300mg
    2-11 100mg
    12-22 50mg

w/some Nolva as well.

Im no expert....but its a reply lol
    PROBABLY SHOULD ADD SOME TRIB TWO, NATURAL ERB IN ANY VIT. STORE

PROBABLY SHOULD ADD SOME TRIB TWO, NATURAL ERB IN ANY VIT. STORE
    ..and then some. Theres a whole list of items that could be used for PCT.....read on grasshopper. To the PCT forum.....

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by SS1476
    Just remember...theres no NEED TO SHOUT..lol
    My bad!!!Jacked up!!cant hold back!lol

creepS is offline Banned
    PCT=post cycle therapy ,its a MUST after using AAS because they shut your natural test production and for keeping your gains.
    without proper pct you wont be able to keep your gains.
    clomid is used to get your natty test back. IMO using HCG during or right after cycle is better,or combined with clomid is best.

Raistlin is offline New Member
    Thanks all, y'all kick ass!!!!

Thread Information