wrestler152 is offline Associate Member

how long to take off in between cycles

This cycle is my first fairly heavy cycle. I admit my planning wasn't as well thought out as it should have been. However, I am in week 5 of my 10-12 week plan. I have been taking tomax and have letro and clomi ready for pct. My problem is summer is coming and i would really like to keep size for summer. How long do i need to stay off before getting back on. I have plenty of gear left for another cycle.

Kravman is offline Junior Member
    I say rest atleast as long as you were on them or more.

would it be a bad idea to keep going. say another 8 weeks. That would get me most of the way through the summer.

tbrocato is offline Member
    Common rule that I have read is rest atleast the same amount of time u were on if not double. You need to allow your body time to get back to normal.

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    would that include the time for the pct too or no??

Quote Originally Posted by Squatman51
    would that include the time for the pct too or no??

The proper way to do it would be to have all your blood info drawen before cycle. Then after PCT. But alot of people on here are in college and dont have the money to do it so I would say atleast if you ran a 10 week cycle take off 10-12 weeks not including PCT.

No. If I stopped in 5 more weeks it will be about june. I don't want to be off the majority of the summer. To do proper pct though i would have to be off say 10 weeks? That sucks. What if I just went hells bells right into my next cycle and only go say 8 weeks. That puts me through july. Then run pct. Is this a bad idea?

Quote Originally Posted by wrestler152
    No. If I stopped in 5 more weeks it will be about june. I don't want to be off the majority of the summer. To do proper pct though i would have to be off say 10 weeks? That sucks. What if I just went hells bells right into my next cycle and only go say 8 weeks. That puts me through july. Then run pct. Is this a bad idea?

Its your body but I am just telling u that I would atleast wait the amount of time u were on. If you have proper diet / lifting program u shouldnt lose much gained from first cycle and should be able to gain naturally all through out summer.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro I would keep the cycle going if you aren't experiencing sides - 18 weeks isn't that long. then you would need a long PCT and doing some hcg along the way will keep the boys plump and speed recovery.

Here is my next question. I have been taking 400 mg of cyp. 300mg deca and 30 mg dbol . I am about out of deca. I have three more bottles of this cyp i've been taking but not feeling too much off of it. (sydgroup) although I have only been on for about 5 weeks. Still early prob. I also have a bottle of tornel enanthate , and a bottle of qv enanthate. Should I continue the cyp for the next 5 weeks then switch to enanthate to give the cyp a chance? Also, in a longer cycle like this should I start increasing my doses through the middle then taper off at the end?? so many questions

anyone?

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Do not taper! I have gone through the same thing. I continued to gain, albeit slower and not as dramatic, but I raised the doses 150mg/wk. I hope this helps. Here is a question that I would like to add to yours. What about changing the stack. EX: You were stacking test cyp with deca , what if you changed the deca to Eq for the rest of the duration? Anyone thoughts on this?

I don't have equipoise available. I have a pretty good stockpile right now of cyp and enanthate . My source is kinda dried up right now. Scared of ordering online

4spain is offline Associate Member
    You should no problems keeping your gains just by extending another 8 weeks with just taking the TEST only. 18 weeks or longer is a very common length for a cycle.

thats what old timers around here tell me. Just wanted some more advice. I just hate to end at the beginning of the summer. I'll plan better next time!

Thread Information