Kravman is offline Junior Member

Anyone boxing and working out?

I just started boxing again for the first time in 5 years. I am more in to working out now, then I was. I wanted to know if anyone had any exprience in how in add boxing in with working out and how to get the correct rest.

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kravman
    I just started boxing again for the first time in 5 years. I am more in to working out now, then I was. I wanted to know if anyone had any exprience in how in add boxing in with working out and how to get the correct rest.

I would just use the boxing as cardio. And take it easy for a while and see how your body responds to adding boxing / lifting together.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm doing BJJ on off days and I'm really having recovery problems (and I'm on cycle). I dont have a single proper rest day and its gotta change, its just frustrating since wouldnt wanna cut back on either one.. I sorta though that gear would make me able to lift 4-5 times a week and then squeeze in 3 times a week of BJJ. (BJJ- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu). Havent had a rest day now for over a week and body really aches, dont recommend this. Gonna have to make some changes...

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    shouldnt this be in the boxing/fighting/wrestling forum???

creepS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kravman
    i do 3x /wk boxing 5 x/wk gym,only one day is the same day for boxing and the gym

Thread Information