hercules88 is offline Senior Member

mass cycle critique please

hey bros, i have 2 options i have been playing with for my next bulker. want some oppinions on what you think would be better,

1-4 dbol 50 mg ed
    1-12 test e 1000mg ew
    12-15 prop 125mg ed

or

1-4 dbol 50 mg ed
    1-12 test e 750 mg ew
    1-10 tren e 600 mg ew
    12-15 prop 100mg ed

goals are to gain 20 lbs of keepable musle with putting on mininal bf.

this would be cycle #5 for me. im 5'7 210 12% bf (as of now) but will be leaner when i start. so what do which would you choose and why.

thanks bros

joevette is offline Banned
    #2 will give you more gains. Alot of people get worse sides from Tren enan than ace. It's layed out well and should yield the gains you're looking for. Have you used tren before?

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    #2 will give you more gains. Alot of people get worse sides from Tren enan than ace. It's layed out well and should yield the gains you're looking for. Have you used tren before?

im currently on it now, @ 600mg tren e, i have no sides at all from tren. no dark urine, no night sweats, i havnt tasted it like people have said, basically the only difference i feel with tren is the increase aggression which is pretty nutz but totaly controlable. i guess im one of the lucky ones, never really had any sides other than rapid strenght gains and crazy weight gains. the occasional puffy nip hapens but a little nolva and its better. i like it alot and thats why i was leaning towards #2, but i have heard good things happen at a gram and gram + of test.

i tought it was supposed to be opposite, that tren e produced lest sides.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    def # 2. i love tren . i throw it in every cycle i can! depending on how many times u have ran tren before u mgiht want to kick it up to 12 weeks jsut to get max results cause of the enanthate ester. just my .02

Thread Information