juicegorilla is offline Junior Member

Oral Winstrol: Stack? PCT? legal supplements?

I'm done with the gear for a while but my buddy picked up 100 25 mg winstrol tabs. He knows less than I do about gear so I told him I'd get him some information to help out. He's too scared to shoot himself but is there any other oral AS that is stacked with Winstrol that has a synergistic effect? Possibly primobolan tabs? Is PCT required with a winny cycle? I told him to run it in a pyramid. Would that be sufficient for coming off safely? I told him to get some liver support pills, is there anything else legal he should be using with it like something for his joints possibly glucosamine and chondroitin? Anything else I'm forgetting?

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    oh boy, here we go...

- winstrol can be stacked with other orals. Primo tabs would be safest because they are not 17-alpha-alkylated. I wouldn't stack with d-bol, anavar , anadrol , etc. Liver toxicity could be a problem.

- PCT IS required. Clomid/Nolva immediately due to short a half life

- DON'T run it in a pyramid; there are no advantages. It does not help 'come off safely' either.

- Milk Thistle and cranberry extract for liver support

- Glucosamine for joints, I needed it.

You're forgetting testosterone . Although people have ran winny cycles w/o test, I'd still recommend test
    Last edited by Polska; 04-26-2005 at 05:49 PM.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicegorilla
    He's too scared to shoot himself but
    If he's too scared to shoot himself he shouldnt be taking steroids . That's always been my stand. It's a contradiction that he wants to be bold enough to play with the hormone levels in his body but too scared of a little needle to do it properly (i.e, w/ testosterone ).

juicegorilla is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    If he's too scared to shoot himself he shouldnt be taking steroids.
    I agree. He already bought it though and is determined to take it so I figure I might as well help him do it right.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by juicegorilla
    I'm done with the gear for a while but my buddy picked up 100 25 mg winstrol tabs. He knows less than I do about gear so I told him I'd get him some information to help out. He's too scared to shoot himself but is there any other oral AS that is stacked with Winstrol that has a synergistic effect? Possibly primobolan tabs? Is PCT required with a winny cycle? I told him to run it in a pyramid. Would that be sufficient for coming off safely? I told him to get some liver support pills, is there anything else legal he should be using with it like something for his joints possibly glucosamine and chondroitin? Anything else I'm forgetting?
    no there arent any other orals to stack with winny

yes pct is required

dont pyramid

add test

research

if you cant prick yourself then you are by no means ready for AAS

Thread Information