NOS
    NOS is offline New Member

Proviron and decreasing blood pressure

Hey guys... I am retaining a lot of water during my cycle of Test Prop 50mg/EOD, Test Enan. 625mg/wk, EQ 500mg/wk and feel as if my blood pressure may be high. I can get access to proviron . I know it is a great anti-e and decreses water retention, thus decresing blood pressure. Anyone have good success with it cutting back water or am I wasting time and should try another approach? Looking to dose 25mg-50mg ED.

tbrocato is offline Member
    I would get some l-dex (Anastrozole) and run it .25mg ed throughout the entire cycle. That should help.

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    try some over the counter diuretics, or if you got connections on other diuretics, might want to run something mild like aldactone maybe 25-50mg daily.

you have a chance to jack-up you lipid profiles w/ running i-dex by thend of your cycle. Although it is a lot easier to order I-dex through our board sponsor.

-Biggie

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGGIE_smalls
    try some over the counter diuretics, or if you got connections on other diuretics, might want to run something mild like aldactone maybe 25-50mg daily.

you have a chance to jack-up you lipid profiles w/ running i-dex by thend of your cycle. Although it is a lot easier to order I-dex through our board sponsor.

-Biggie

youre worried about lipid profiles but you recomend aldactone to get rid of the bloat.
    sure it will work and get the bloat away but its harsh on the kidneys and you will feel very sluggish and lose a lot of strengt,not something you want when on cycle.
    aldactone has its use in bodybuilding but only for competitive purposes imho.

try to get youre hands on some nolva at 20 mg. ed is what i would advice.

-rodge

Thread Information