Thread: Mk

Maggs145 is offline Junior Member

Mk

I dont know if this should'nt be on the board, if not then just delete it. I got a question about **, i dont know if any of you have ever dealt with him. Whats the deal with him, I ordered from him like 3 months ago and nothing. Has anyone else had similar problems. Thanks guyz.

Sorry if this should'nt be on here, but i didnt think it was too specific to be a problem.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    sorry, had to remove the name - that particular fella had a lot of problems - I am asuming the stuff you are missing is the mexi stuff - he had some problem with all his mexi getting taken and hasnt gotten hooked up correctly since

He still should have GAC stuff, since he is the only distributor for it.

As to whether u will get it or not - hard to say - he has taken care of some people that were owed and left others hanging - he is still in biz, so go figure.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    He is selective scammer. He doesn't scam everyone. Don't give up hope yet, even when he does come through it takes months sometimes. I know someone who deals only with him and he has never been taken. But JJ is right we have too many friends that have been scammed by him. I would NEVER order from him. Even if he comes through for you I wouldn't reorder, just find someone new and more reliable.

Maggs145 is offline Junior Member
    Thas ok that you had to delete the name. Thanks for all the info. Yea we have placed over 5 orders with him, and everthing went fine, but this one is takin forever. Well i'll jsut wait and maybe he'll come through with it a few weeks down the road like you said.

Thread Information