cb5253 is offline Junior Member

test, eq side effect?

Is it possible two weeks into a test e, eq cycle to experience insomnia? Or is it related to something else. So far in the last two weeks i have had real problems sleeping a few nights.

test 500/wk
    eq 400/wk

Quote Originally Posted by cb5253
    Is it possible two weeks into a test e, eq cycle to experience insomnia? Or is it related to something else. So far in the last two weeks i have had real problems sleeping a few nights.

test 500/wk
    eq 400/wk
    2 weekes into a cycle seems pretty early for any kind of gear related sides to me?!?!? I wouldn't think that your insomnia is caused by your gear, but I could be wrong though?!?! Bump.

thanks for your opinion. Any others, cause sometimes i debate on just cutting it short, and stopping the cycle, however if its not the juice i won't.

drake79 is offline Junior Member
    i have never experienced insomnia that early, and i get it to where i feel like im going frickin nuts at the end of my cycle. but i wont stop till im finished

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    insomnia on test and eq. never had it. never knew anyone who had it while on that type of cycle. i heard of some tren insomnia but not test and eq insomnia. do you eat a meal before bed or drink a protein shake. i remember when i was on test/eq i could not go to sleep until my stomach was full.

i get it from deca and test

Quote Originally Posted by drake79
    i get it from deca and test
    thats wierd bro. i always sleep like a baby on any cycle except for this test/tren cycle im on right now. talk about some insomnia

im on tren now sleeping great. i guess i will have to wait a little while longer to see what happens. i posted another thread , i get more of an anxiety attack right at bed time, like i can fall asleep. when i do im fine, are i will wake up and have an attack. but when it happens i throw my girl out the bed, throw the sheets off and curse

diezell is offline Senior Member
    im on eq and test right now and i think im getting more and better sleep then when i was off a cycle

Its Probably All In My Head Then. I'll Continue On As Planned. I Didn't Thing 2 Weeks In It Could Be The Juice.

Thread Information