Random is offline RETIRED VET

Which Needles cause the least Pain?

guys, which needles cause the least pain? i was plannin on using a 23 guage with a 1.5 inch needle....i know that the substances have effect on pain as well, im gonna be using sustanon ..is this a painful shot? any advice?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    guys, which needles cause the least pain? i was plannin on using a 23 guage with a 1.5 inch needle....i know that the substances have effect on pain as well, im gonna be using sustanon ..is this a painful shot? any advice?
    the higher the number, the smaller the needle (i.e. 22g is bigger than 23g & 23g is bigger than 25g)
    personally, i use a 25g, but there is not much difference between 23g & 25g. Sustanon may hurt a little compared to say, test e. Mainly bc of the prop in it. It's not bad though.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    guys, which needles cause the least pain?
    Sharp ones

I use 18.5g to suck it up and then 25g 1inch. Not much pain.

ok thanks guys, ill try some 23s and some 25s....

Raistlin is offline New Member
    i have tried several, i dont know what your body fat is or if you have a little cushion on the ass but 1.5 gets in there where it belongs intermuscular and 23 works good for me as well stay the hell away from 21's

blackblaze is offline Junior Member
    Im a huge fan of 23's 1inch in the quads...i only do quads and delts ...cant reach my ass. Quads dont hurt at all with test e or deca . I used sust to frontload...and it sometimes hurt the next day...but not too bad.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    1/2 inch 29g cause the least pain, but you cant get oil through it

helpmeAAS! is offline New Member
    I use 25g, and all I do is lightly press it against my skin, and before i know it, its in. Usually little to no pain, but sometimes I might have to move it around once or twice to find the "pain free zone". It's amazing how it just slides in- I can't believe I was ever afraid of needles when I was little.

maxex is offline Member
    If your worried about pain then i would use a 22 or 23 guage, you will be pushing on a 25 g forever possibly causing more pain becuse the longer your pushing the less steady your hand gets. You dont want the tip of the needle moving around in your muscle, youll have more pain the next day.

pitbull27 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    1/2 inch 29g cause the least pain, but you cant get oil through it
    Oh yes you can! Try running tap-water until it is very hot, then fill up a cup with it. With the needle guard still in place over the needle, put the syring into the tapwater for about 2 or 3 min. The heat thins out the oil enough to pass thru! (works great for delt shots!)

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Its how you do the shot. Take a shower first, warm up the juice with your hands, keep the needle still when its in your glute, aspirate , inject slowly as possible. Ive used 17g and they diddnt hurt much more than a 23 IMO. Just more blood.

ok sounds good, ill try warming it up too, a year ago i tried some shots in the glute and quad and honestly i couldnt walk for 2 weeks, i literally needed crutches, but the stuff was bunk so the BA probably had something to do with it....

Thread Information