Good2GO is offline New Member

Question beginner cycle problem question

okay am going to run 250mg of deca a week with sust250 ETD for a little over six weeks. Nolvadex everyday 10mg and clomid for 2 weeks after cycle. Problem is that i have ready jets of deca,,, and each is 50mg. is it bad to give a shot of deca 5 times a week to make 250mg, or should i just combine it to another needle and make it one shot??? thanks in advance

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Run the sust EOD, and for NO less than 10 weeks, deca as well, no less than 10 weeks. What I would do is shoot the Sust EOD for 12 weeks and the deca twice per week for ten weeks, also I think 250mg of deca per week is to low to see any signifigant gains, I'd run it at 400mg. Nolvadex is fine at 10mg ED, and as for the clomid and PCT, it's a little more complicated than that so jump over to the PCT forum and read up on it and ask some questions over there.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    why are you only doing this for 6 weeks? Deca takes 4-5 weeks to really kick in as do the long acting esters in sust. You should run it for 10-12 weeks. I would suggest doing a little more research before you start.

Good2GO is offline New Member
    okay i can make it 300mg a week of deca and will aim for 8-10 weeks for both deca and sust, but the problem still remains about them being in ready jets 50mg shoud i take them out and shoot them in one needle or just shoot almost every day of the week 50mg ready jets?????????????????????

Thread Information