crxrated is offline New Member

First cycle, need some help.

I'm getting ready to start up my first cycle after training for almost 6 years. I'm 21, 6'2", and 160 lbs. Genetics is not my friend, I've always been horribly skinny (it's also taken me the full 6 years to gain 15 lbs). Needless to say, I'm quite excited about any gains I may get and I'm trying to put on a good amount of mass.

I really need some opinions about my plans for this cycle. It's planned to be an 8 week cycle of Deca (200ml/week), followed up with Winstrol for 4 weeks, then my PCT.

It all works on paper, but I'm not sure if this is the best route. I've been debating as to up the deca or even scratch it out all together and go another route. Anyone with experience care to give me some tips?

-crxrated

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    how's your diet? that is key, on or off AS. the cycle you speak of is not good. you need to run test as your base. a good first cycle would be 500 mg/week test e for 10-12 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    how's your diet? that is key, on or off AS. the cycle you speak of is not good. you need to run test as your base. a good first cycle would be 500 mg/week test e for 10-12 weeks

my diet is pretty consistant, always eat right (well, almost always ), but i up my intake of protien/carbs/calories when I'm really trying to gain some weight.

Why go with the test over deca ?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    you need test as a base w any cycle, deca only will give you many weeks of limp d1ck, now you don't want that, do you? you can run test WITH deca

Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    you need test as a base w any cycle, deca only will give you many weeks of limp d1ck, now you don't want that, do you? you can run test WITH deca
    so if I added the 500mg/week of test e, I would be set?

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    i would not do a cycle if ur 6'2 and weigh 160. Your not doing something right examine ur diet again put on alot more weight then consider.

I also dont think you're ready for AAS, lets put your diet in check, up your protein intake to 2.5 grams of protein per pound, focus on Carbs, especially post workout. Post your diet and lets see how we can fix it before you jump to AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    i would not do a cycle if ur 6'2 and weigh 160. Your not doing something right examine ur diet again put on alot more weight then consider.
    I've done anything and everything possible to gain weight. I've always been really skinny since I was a kid and have always had a really fast metabolism, my mother and grand father are the same way. I've taken 1-AD in the past and it worked great for me, I got up to 175lbs, but I lost it all once I got off. I'm want to be able to keep the gains I make from this cycle, so I want to make sure I do it right.

Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    I also dont think you're ready for AAS, lets put your diet in check, up your protein intake to 2.5 grams of protein per pound, focus on Carbs, especially post workout. Post your diet and lets see how we can fix it before you jump to AAS.
    Actually, I spend two months consuming approx. 400g of protien (i try to go a little over), and change up my workout. I then take two months and train a little lighter and shoot for 200-250g protien a day, then start all over.

I've been training for about six years now, I've been more serious about it the past 3 years. I've tried disecting my diet and training habits and even consulted with trainers and my doctor, but nothing could really get my weight to budge as much as I would like it to or allow me to keep the gains.
    Last edited by crxrated; 04-26-2005 at 03:19 PM.

Post Your Diet

zx10racer2 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crxrated
    I've done anything and everything possible to gain weight. I've always been really skinny since I was a kid and have always had a really fast metabolism, my mother and grand father are the same way. I've taken 1-AD in the past and it worked great for me, I got up to 175lbs, but I lost it all once I got off. I'm want to be able to keep the gains I make from this cycle, so I want to make sure I do it right.
    I think a deca /test E cycle would be good for you as long as you do alot of research about your diet first. But I DONT think winny is something you need to take, not with your stats. I was 6'3" 165lbs when I took my first cycle a few years ago, and I took nolva and myoplex with it, and also accutane. It took me to 200lbs, and I ended up staying at about 195 lbs. After a couple more, the most I ever weighed was 225lbs at 6'3"...so it's possible.

oops, let me add omnadren 250 in there, haha. 15cc of omnadren
    Last edited by zx10racer2; 04-26-2005 at 03:20 PM. Reason: forgot something

i'd also like to see the diet

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    You are way to skinny for your size to be doing AAS. You need to really change up your routine and or diet and put on about 25 more pounds naturally or you're gonna be wasting your time with the steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    Post Your Diet
    6am- cytogainer shake (~60g protien)
    8am- cytogainer shake
    9am- breakfast (usually 4-5 eggs, cereal, fish oil & multivitamin)
    10:30-11- Energy bar (~15g protien)
    1pm- Lunch (ex. 2-3 chicken breasts, pasta)
    4pm- snack bar and cytogainer shake
    7-8- Dinner (varires, but try my best to make it red meat, if not then white meat)
    10pm-cytogainer shake, fish oil, multivitamin

that what your looking for?

ur not eating near enough real food man, don't rely on cytogainer and energy bars to give u all ur protein and calories thats not anywhere near enough food to make u gain weight

Quote Originally Posted by juice4life
    You are way to skinny for your size to be doing AAS. You need to really change up your routine and or diet and put on about 25 more pounds naturally or you're gonna be wasting your time with the steroids.
    Thats the thing, I've changed up my routine, changed my diet...done almost everything possible going all natural. AS were never an option to me before, but due to the platue I've hit and stayed at for almost a year.

I'm really looking for the results that zx10racer2 had. I don't expect to gain that much, but I would definatly love to.

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    A solid foundation is what you need though to get better results, grow bigger with the juice, and keep your gains. You need to get more carbs incorporated into your diet. Your trying to bulk here and put on mass! Sacrifice a little BF gain to get more muscle mass. Like Blindside said, you aren't eating nearly enough real food. The pasta and cereal are the only real carbs that you have during the day(eventhough I might have missed something else). Body Builders that are bulking need carbs. When your body doesn't have carbs to burn, it goes straight to the proteins for energy. I would change up your diet and you just have to force yourself to eat.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

one thing...

one thing u shld definately take from all of this is do not do a deca only cycle... nothing but bad news.... look at the other thread about lost sex drive.... deca might have turned him gay....

bubblehead is offline Junior Member
    Flex Wheeler wrote "Flexability" he said he used dianabol every day then took Deca -durabolin and balooned up to 300Lbs I think flex has the best muscles in his hey day

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    have a look a this, you should be eating like this if you want to gain weight

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    ur diet is ****ty, and ur wondering why u aint growing

i'm gonna try the diet described in the other thread. I've tried something similar in the past, but it's just soo much food!

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crxrated
    i'm gonna try the diet described in the other thread. I've tried something similar in the past, but it's just soo much food!
    no food, no gains. if u can t gain naturally cause ur not eating enuff, u won t gain anything with steroids , besides water.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    no food, no gains. if u can t gain naturally cause ur not eating enuff, u won t gain anything with steroids, besides water.
    couldnt have said it any better myself

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblehead
    Flex Wheeler wrote "Flexability" he said he used dianabol every day then took Deca-durabolin and balooned up to 300Lbs I think flex has the best muscles in his hey day
    I dont think Flex Wheeler ever weighed 300pounds unless he was real fat. The best he ever looked was at 215 pound at the 93 Arnold classic i think the heaviest he ever comperted was 230-240 though he looked much better at the lighter bodyweight.

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    no food, no gains. if u can t gain naturally cause ur not eating enuff, u won t gain anything with steroids, besides water.
    well I was also told by another user that AS also increases your appetite. I can eat the large amounts of food, but not for long durations. I was thinking that the increased appetite would help with that.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Bro, I was exactly the same size you are now when I was just a couple years younger than you. You need to eat...and when you cannot eat anymore you have to eat some more. I have trained natural and built up my 6'1" frame to 230+ lbs at age 29...I am not in competition shape or anything, but it can be done. If I were you I would really give training natural another go before you use AAS. Look at the diet forum and apply what they recommend...be honest with yourself about this and give it your all. I am telling you from experiences of some friends that using gear when you do not know how to eat is a waste of money...I have friends who have done similar cycles to what you are considering and now look exactly the way they did before. The more you eat, the more your body will be able to eat...your stomach will get used to the volume and stretch out more to make room over time. Just my 2 cents.

Chief is offline Junior Member
    it sounds like your not willing to do what it takes.

Thread Information