TxFireRescue is offline New Member

*im New* Someone Help

Ok Im really getting interested in the steroid area. Im looking to bulk up, cut down on my fat, but not really looking to be ripped or piped, sorry for the ignorance if any. Im sick of busting my ass lifting weights and not seeing the rewards. Dont know if my measurements count but im 6'3 325lbs bout only thing i got that out of place on my body is my gut. I wanna do the steroid thing but what do I take? Ive been lookin at the stuff and theres about 500 different steroids . I wanna do this but its starting to look complicated. Also I do alot of cardio like running, is steroids going to affect my running? SOMEONE HELP TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND ILL DO IT!!! Thanx for any help yall

Gills is offline Associate Member
    You really have to pick a direction, bulk or cut. what I would recommend is getting your gut in check, then do a lean mass cycle. if running is a concern, you need to stay away from trenbolone , as well as D-bol. I run constantly, and have found both NPP and EQ to be tolerable, even helpful in maintaing cardiovascular endurance

well how old are u...and whats ur diet like....check out the diet forum...

325 is alot...im sure you could loose some weight naturally with using AS...

diet has almost everything to do with it...

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TxFireRescue
    Ok Im really getting interested in the steroid area
    I wanna do this but its starting to look complicated. Also I do alot of cardio like running, is steroids going to affect my running? SOMEONE HELP TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND ILL DO IT!!! Thanx for any help yall
    Once it's not as complicated, then your learning the right way. Listen to the folks here, get that diet in check first, its the best way...its the key

I was @ one time 5'10 230 ~fat~
    Dropped that to 170 with a clean diet, and been adding lean
    mass since Now ~190 or so, and adding the gear,is my plan.
    should be the way...its a sacrifice, but I think the results will be rewarding

diezell is offline Senior Member
    youre a heavy guy i would recomend losing some weight naturally before you switch to aas, weightloss is very simple you gotta burn more calories then you consume and you will lose weight easy as that, look at http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...p?t=75729,this is a good outline make sure you keep the protein intake high and dont completly avoid carbs like i have in the past. stick natural for awhile and lose some weight just my 2 cents

kk

Im 23, got a 54" chest benching about 300lbs squattin 700lbs. So basically yall think I should lose weight naturally before I even consider the alternates?

Scrub is offline Member
    You should definately try losing some weight first. 325lbs is a lot to weight.

thanx yall...at least i have a direction now I guess. Ill keep posting with yall and checking in.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    ...drop the sodas !

The hardest thing for me was getting my fat @ss up first thing in the morning to do cardio. That tough, especially on an empty stomach lol

Like I said....it will all be worth it....plan your goal, stick to it!

You would be surprised at your natural muscles under that fat once it starts shedding....I speak from experience...of course

Thread Information