Landmine is offline Junior Member

Fina or Winny and prop?

I'm getting ready to start this cutting cycle this weekend but need some opinions on how to finish it. I haven't ran a cycle in about 3 years. Any advice appreciated!

Weeks 1-10 Test Enth 500mgs and EQ 400mgs
    Here is where I'm not sure which to choose

Weeks 8-13 Winsrol 50mgs ED
    Weeks 11-13 Test Prop 75mgs EOD
    or
    Weeks 8-13 Fina 75mgs EOD

Weeks 14-17 Nolva/Clomid

Thanks

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would run the EQ at least 14 weeks...Iam guessing you only have two bottles and thats why you picked that dose for those weeks??I see what your doing trying to cut at the end but the enth is going to take a sec to kick in I'd start with prop..you probably have 20cc's of prop let me see
    1-3 100mg prop ED
    1-15 500 mg test enth
    1-14 400mg EQ
    9-15 50mg tren ED to keep your blood levels more steady
    It all kind of depends on what you have??But I would jumpstart with the prop

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    I would run the EQ at least 14 weeks...Iam guessing you only have two bottles and thats why you picked that dose for those weeks??I see what your doing trying to cut at the end but the enth is going to take a sec to kick in I'd start with prop..you probably have 20cc's of prop let me see
    1-3 100mg prop ED
    1-15 500 mg test enth
    1-14 400mg EQ
    9-15 50mg tren ED to keep your blood levels more steady
    It all kind of depends on what you have??But I would jumpstart with the prop

So far all I have is the EQ and Test E. I was going to start this weekend and get the rest in a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Landmine
    So far all I have is the EQ and Test E. I was going to start this weekend and get the rest in a couple of weeks.
    I would get everything before the cycle just in case...What are your stats and goals with this cycle...It's got a good base but It could be much better with some additions..

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    I would get everything before the cycle just in case...What are your stats and goals with this cycle...It's got a good base but It could be much better with some additions..

I want to get ripped as hell for the summer. I'm currently 27, 5'10 around 185 and 11.4% bodyfat. I haven't cycled in three years and want to increase lean body mass and strip off fat. I understand that diet, training and cardio is the key.

Quote Originally Posted by Landmine
    I want to get ripped as hell for the summer. I'm currently 27, 5'10 around 185 and 11.4% bodyfat. I haven't cycled in three years and want to increase lean body mass and strip off fat. I understand that diet, training and cardio is the key.
    I see youve been reading up You have a nice base if thats your stats if I was you I would shoot prop all the way through at50-100mg ED with tren the last 8 weeks at 50mg-100mg ED and EQ at a little less than the dose of test a week..Ive seen the old prop/EQ/tren shot really put some clean mass on some of my friends and is a great cycle..Use your enth on the next cycle
    and get used to spot injecting ED it's really a great cycle for strength,mass,and vascularity..
    Good Luck

Thread Information