Thekid17 is offline Banned

A Low Budget Cycle

Okay, so finally I think I got what I want to do. I'm thinking for the first 2 weeks, taking 3 pills of d-bol a day. after the two weeks, I'm thinking of a 2cc shot a week for 3 weeks of Sustanon 250, I only weigh 135, how much can I expect to gain, and keep. Afterward I plan on taking some of that stuff that heps boost testosterone back to normal. any thoughts, should I mix it in with my d-bol cycle, what would be most effective?

MS421 is offline New Member
    The most effective thing you could do is many more hours of research, eating, and lifting. Dont wanna flame on you bro but you're definetly not ready yet.

I've been lifting since the 7th grade, Im a junior in highschool, I'm ready. My diet is fine, trust me, Ive done my diet and lifting info seeking a long time ago, and now I want some roid info.

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    i think you should be more specific, but most of all, you are too young to be messing with your hormone levels

More specific. my pills are 5mg each, 3 a day would be around 15mg, that should be good for someone my weight and age. After 2 weeks of doing that, Im thinking of taking Sustanon 250, 2cc a week for 3 weeks, now, Im not looking for huge results just better then the usual!

Putting aside my age, is that a good stack for a cheap person like me? or is there a better way to mix it around to make it more effective?

MS421 is offline New Member
    I know your gonna do what you want but your the prototype for someone that SHOULD NOT be using aas. #1 you're far too young and your not even close to tapping out your genetic potential. You can get a lot bigger naturally than 135lbs I 100% guarantee it. Also by the cycle you proposed you obviously have countless hours of research to do before you should even consider jumping into this. Buy some protein, eat your ass off, work out hard, keep with the research and maybe in a few years you'll be ready.

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekid17
    Putting aside my age, is that a good stack for a cheap person like me? or is there a better way to mix it around to make it more effective?

No, its terrible and worthless. The only thing you are going to acomplish is to shut down your natural test levels. By the time you are done you are going to be worse off than how you are now. Sus needs to be run for a minimum of 12 weeks. You won't even feel sus really kick in until around week 4 or 5. Yes, it does have some short acting esters in there, but nothing you are going to notice in three weeks. Don't play with your health. You are way too young anyways, your growth plates have not closed. You will damage your health. And since you are a junior in high school and i'm sure you just know everything despite what anybody will tell you, why don't you go discuss this with your family doctor. I'm sure he won't tell your parents, but he will tell what you are about to do to your body. One last thing. You can never do a cycle cheaply. There are so many costs involved, besides just the steroid .

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    junior in high school......his name is "thekid17"........im gonna go out on a limb and say he is 17.........BAN

Okay, well instead of 2cc of it, should I inject 1cc to make it last longer? I mean, i already bought this stuff so, even if i did f*** up, I wanna get the best results I can for what I got...

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    hey bro...you asked the same question on another thread andyou were given a lot of advise already. take the advise already given as a base and do more research. i'm not flaming you but you obviously don't even know where to start.

i understand that you already have everything and are eager to do it but PLEASE...do yourself a favor and instead of asking the same question over and over again...you can be using your time in a much better fashion doing bullsh@t searches on the net.

start with google and do searches for things like "steroids " or "terstosterone" or anabolics" etc. you get my drift? there is so much info out there that you should take advantage of so that you go into this with a wealth of knowledge. all the bros here are justr trying to help.

good luck and don't forget...research a lot.

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TURBOGREEK
    start with google and do searches for things like "steroids" or "terstosterone" or anabolics" etc. you get my drift? there is so much info out there that you should take advantage of so that you go into this with a wealth of knowledge. all the bros here are justr trying to help.
    BTW...this is how i started. i'm in no way a gear guru but i have to say that i understand how everything works and i know what i'm putting into my body. i also know enough to be giving some sound advise to a kid that needs it. there have been a few guys that have posted on your threads that know what they are taking about,

I am sorry... but you are an idiot. Are you seriously that ignorant to not think about long term effects. You will not grow any more, and you will probably lose everything after your cycle b/c your parents wont fund your PCT

beyonddriven is offline Associate Member
    I cant believe I am reading this. My advice wait atleast untill you are a senior and 18. Get more gear b/c you dont have nearly enough and you are just going to waste your money. I am honestly telling you that what you have now wont help you at all. If you want to change the way you look wait another six months or so untill you get the money then do it. But really I would say wait untill you are 20 and at least 180lbs. Do as you wish though, it is only your money and health

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    im still wondering why this kid isnt banned

December 13, 1987

here is his birthdate........

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    u will stunt ur growth and **** up ur endocrine system, not mentioning the effects it will have on your brain.

u don t know **** about diet, cause otherwise u wouldn t weigh 135lbs. eat more food, skeleton. u don t need steroids .

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    youre better of spending youre money on food, you def need to eat more.

eat a lot of calories and lift heavy with strict form.

save the steroids for later, a lot later.

-rodge

Cygnus is offline New Member

I would kill.........

Man I would kill to get the testosterone levels you are producing naturally already. I know how it is man. You see how many posts I have. (not many) but ive been on here for a few months. I wanted to go out and get the stuff the next day. But, as hard as it was I really listened to these dudes. I did my own research of course. These guys are givin ya the straight of it. I thought I was eating enough already WRONG I thought I was sleeping enough WRONG I thought I knew enough and was ready, d@mn if I wasnt WRONG again. You may do what you want anyway, But if you can, try to hold off. Use all the advice they've givin you and USE the testosterone you are producing and I swear man you will see results. Try some protein, vitamins, EAT LIKE A MADMAN, hell even try some NO2. You have test levels guys my age have to get from other places. Use it. I am not flaming you, I understand I really do. Read thru the education posts. Lots of stuff there. Just try it this way first. You'll see.

Good luck.....

KNOWLEDGE is POWER

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    at your age you have more natural test in your system than any you could inject. This is why teenagers shouldnt be using steroids for starters. You will shut off the massive amounts of natural test in your body, which is completely stupid. You also risk the chance of becoming permantently impotent by messing w/ steroids at your age, amongst other things. You dont have a solid base built up either. You dont know how to eat or train at your age. Tell us what you what, I bet its crap. Spend your money on creatine and food. You'll get way better results at your age from that than for steroids. I have a 17 year old brother that is the same weight as you and he's been working out for four years and is no where near ready to even touch them and I would beat his ass for even thinking about it

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    wow still not banned....

esone is offline Associate Member
    way too young.

trippyx is offline Junior Member
    you will be worse off at the end of this "Cycle" than if you never started it. 135 lbs? are you fueckin ****tinn me man?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    IF I were you kid, id lay back and eat a **** load while hittin the weights. creatine, whey protein and NO2 are GREAT starters to get the body weight up, but remember, they are only SUPPLEMENTS!!!! there is no supplement that will replace food. plus food is a hell of a lot cheaper than sups. put it this way. your 17, you probably dont eat right, and that is why your only 135, and lift heavey and hard!

'I wish I had a cool motto like youse guys!"

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Please come back when you are of the appropriate age to be a member here.

Even when you are 18, at 135 lbs. the only cycle you need to think about is a bicycle.

The end.

~SC~

Thread Information