Thread: Deca Dick

bobio_69 is offline Associate Member

Deca Dick

Hey, I was just on here earlier and someone told me to be aware of taking Deca Duraboin by itself at 200mg a week becasue they said I would encounter "deca dick". Im just wondering if taht would lead to infertility in a male, or what is it exactly? ..and also is there any chance of going permanently infertile ifyou take deca? Because according to some sources on the net it is one of the more safer steroids to take on the market. This would be my first time experience with a steroid , and It would be apprecicated if I could have some help answering my questions. Thanks !

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro...
    Deca dick can occur when youre running deca without taking any testosterone to make up for your natural test levels. Deca can and probably will shut down your natural testosterone through negative feedback and if you dont take testosterone to make up for it, you can experience effects of having little to no testosterone in your system: ie limp dick, loss of energy, low motivation, etc. All effects associated with having little to no testosterone in your system.
    As for infertility, any compound has a chance of infertility...I don't know if deca makes if more likely or not.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by bobio_69
    Hey, I was just on here earlier and someone told me to be aware of taking Deca Duraboin by itself at 200mg a week becasue they said I would encounter "deca dick". Im just wondering if taht would lead to infertility in a male, or what is it exactly? ..and also is there any chance of going permanently infertile ifyou take deca? Because according to some sources on the net it is one of the more safer steroids to take on the market. This would be my first time experience with a steroid, and It would be apprecicated if I could have some help answering my questions. Thanks !
    You want to run a test with deca . If not, your test levels will shut down causing the dreaded deca dick and possibly further damage. Deca is one of the safer Anabolics on the market if used properly. Add some test and do proper pct and you'll be better off. If you want to know more on the DD, do a search, there's tons of information.

bobio_69 is offline Associate Member
    could you take tribulus to boost your natual test, or does ithave to be a steroid ? sorry if I seen clued out, im in no hurry to do this stuff, im just researching

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    could you take tribulus to boost your natual test, or does ithave to be a steroid? sorry if I seen clued out, im in no hurry to do this stuff, im just researching

if you're gonna take 1 compound, always make sure it is testosterone .......1 100mg shot of deca makes your test WAY down towards zero......testosterone is crucial for a healthy lifestyle, not to mention muscle mass, strength and sex drive.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    could you take tribulus to boost your natual test, or does ithave to be a steroid? sorry if I seen clued out, im in no hurry to do this stuff, im just researching
    trib will have an effect on your natural test levels, although it should be used in your pct to stimulate natural production.... you need test bro

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    there is nothing over the counter that u can stack with deca to keep away the side effects(like deca dick). u can use the trib with your pct, but u need to run test at least 100 mg higher than u run the deca...and run the test longer

Thread Information