Thread: winny?

RebelMan is offline Junior Member

winny?

I was thinking about getting on a cycle of winstrol , but i was wondering if I should bulk up a little more before I started it.

Right now I am 5'9" and weigh 190lbs.

Sorry I cant post a pic. I should be able to in the next month or so.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro,first off like u said we dont have a pic to give u are thought s on that .and your the only one that should do the decideing bro its your body.your health.3

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    what are you gonna cycle with winny cause winny by itself isnt really a good cycle.

To tell you the truth im really new to this. I've been talking to one of my friends about it though who is a member, so I decided to join. Believe me, I am not in any hurry to get on a cycle so right now I am just trying to find out what would work the best to get ripped up, and learn some more about it. So if anybody has any suggestions about what to take let me know. Thanks

The Emperor is offline Associate Member
    1st thing you should know is that winny will not get you cut. When I first looked at AS I was going to do winny because I thought it would make me cut up. After doing research like you are I found that to not be the truth. Keep reading up and you'll learn alot.

RiptUp is offline Junior Member
    Without a pic I don't know what kind of shape you are in but Personally, I'd get the b/f levels down low bofore using winny as it promotes muscularity, hardness and vascularity.

Get lean and the results will be more apparent.

Microbrew is offline Member
    If you are going to use winny , do use it at the end maybe around wk7. But try to get something else to take with it . Maybe some fina, EQ, deca something that wont make you hold alot of water.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    fina, prop, winny would be an axcellent cutting cycle.

Mike.B is offline New Member
    How about Deca , Winny, Clen , and ECA stack. Do you really need the test for cutting? Should it be included with the above?

ripped_82 is offline Member
    I would suggest you lean out a little more on your own. You will be surprised what you can achieve on your own by cutting down your calories, carbs, uping cardio, and changing your routine. Do that for 1 month then decie if you want to do a cycle.

I have been reading up and I noticed that some people say take clomid a couple of days after the winny cycle is finished. Do you really need to take this after the cycle?

Thanks for the replies. Right now I am just getting some information on winny and seeing how other people are stacking it or since it would be my firs time, to go with just winny.

Thanks for the info ripped. I am changing my diet and starting to do more cardio. Now during workouts should I use heavy weight and low reps, or light weight and high reps? or does it even matter?

ripped_82 is offline Member
    You dont need clomid on winny alone. Since it is not very androgenic you will be fine. Your own Test levels will begin to work no problem

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    Sup bro, first welcome to the board. secondly, you need to take some time and research. goto the educational forum and READ. Clomid is needed in every cycle....and if you're ready for a cycle you should know that by now(no flames). And winny by itself.....not such a good cycle. You should defenitely stack it with some Test and EQ. AS won't make you lose fat. Losing fat comes with a good diet and proper work out. You're 5'9" at 190lbs, you seem like a really big dude. Try cutting down some body fat first before you do a cutting cycle. and RESEARCH!

Thats what im doing. Im just asking questions along the way to see what people thing and i am also researching.

xplicit is offline Member
    Before you do anything the most imporant thign to do is set goals
    your goals will direct you toward what you will do.

So before research before askign people any question take some time out sit back and THINK what do you want EXACTLY. Then when you know what you want look and research sterodis. Ask questions like:
    How much weight do I want to put on do i want to bulk or cut
    are you going to have the money to go all out for a proper cycle its your first cycle dotn half ass it if all you have is 200 bucks to spare dont do a cycle it will be a waste.
    Are you going to be dedicated and bust your ass off in the gym or are you going to be lazy some days and not want to go, you have to have a good routine.
    is this somehting youll regret doing later on
    Are you willing to deal with some minor side effects no roid is a 100 percent safe

These may seem like silly little question but they will guide your decesion. When you answer those then do research and look at drug profiles then start asking for help
    The people here are great and will help you out dont be shy or ever feel dumb asking a question
    Welcome to the boards brother

Originally posted by xplicit
    Before you do anything the most imporant thign to do is set goals
    your goals will direct you toward what you will do.

So before research before askign people any question take some time out sit back and THINK what do you want EXACTLY. Then when you know what you want look and research sterodis. Ask questions like:
    How much weight do I want to put on do i want to bulk or cut
    are you going to have the money to go all out for a proper cycle its your first cycle dotn half ass it if all you have is 200 bucks to spare dont do a cycle it will be a waste.
    Are you going to be dedicated and bust your ass off in the gym or are you going to be lazy some days and not want to go, you have to have a good routine.
    is this somehting youll regret doing later on
    Are you willing to deal with some minor side effects no roid is a 100 percent safe

These may seem like silly little question but they will guide your decesion. When you answer those then do research and look at drug profiles then start asking for help
    The people here are great and will help you out dont be shy or ever feel dumb asking a question
    Welcome to the boards brother
    Right on the dot!

Thanks for the welcome xplicit.

I have been doing some research and found that many of the members say to wait until you are 21 or older before you start taking cycles. I have been giving some thought to that and figured that I will probably wait another year and for the time being I am going to find a workout and a good diet that will help me lower my bf and bulk up some. Then just bust my ass in the gym. Now if this doesnt work then I will probably stack winny and something else to help me get my desired results

IMO, it's very hard to cut and bulk at the same time. It's either you bulk or cut. But defenitely a good motivation there bro. I wish i had your will power. My mind is set on the juice....

xplicit is offline Member
    Yea eradikate im with you im 21 but i feel i put a lot of time into the gym and a lot of time into research i feel almost ready to get going. Target date first week of may lol cant wait

Thread Information