beachbum28 is offline Associate Member

Dbol, Eq, Sust cycle for 2nd cycle???

Thanks for all the info guys. I'm getting ready for my second cycle...waited 8 months for 2nd. I don't want to stress my liver too badly. I'm 5'10 170/175 age 34 and work out 5 x's week. I have all my pct in order and I have the following for gear.

45mg dbol tabs
    50mg winny tabs
    sust 250
    eq 200

I've been thinking of a sust with dbol cycle but changed my mind after reading some post on here. My last cycle did very well using sust @ 350 /wk and eq @ 500 for 12 weeks. No side effects of any kind and a solid 10 pound gain...only thing it seems to take 6 weeks before anything really takes place as. MY QUESTION... would it be advisable to kick off the eq and sust with 3 weeks of dbol @ say 25mg and then jsut use the sust and eq????

Thanks

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    you could probably get away with taking more dbol , but maybe not at your weight. dbol is a popular jump start, but i would recommend NOT taking it longer than 4 weeks.

beachbum28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    you could probably get away with taking more dbol, but maybe not at your weight. dbol is a popular jump start, but i would recommend NOT taking it longer than 4 weeks.

I agree with the 4 week deal.... I was thinking of 3 weeks just to get the kick. Is this long enough?

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    yeah it could be...but you will lose gains with dbol fast so you want everything to be kicking in. sus does have short esters in it though.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    170 and second cycle...something must be wrong. what s ur nutrition look like?

Thread Information