Thekid17 is offline Banned

D-bol and Sustanon Cycle

I have a limited amount of D-bol pills, I'm pretty sure they are 5mg, I have about 45 of em. I'm gonna be getting some Sustanon 250 and am splitting that in half with a friend. Would 2 pills a day be good, I dont want to get real big real fast, I just want to get big over a gradual period of time. And should I take 1cc every week of sustanon? Any feedback would be great.

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    You should inject Sustanon250 EOD or every 3 days... equalling about 500mg/week

What about the D-bol? I dont wanna get huge fast, I want it to go slow and not run out real fast, would 1 or 2 a day be sufficient?

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Too young at 17...

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    id say save up ur money and get more bc 1 or 2 dbol a day isnt going to do much if anything

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekid17
    What about the D-bol? I dont wanna get huge fast, I want it to go slow and not run out real fast, would 1 or 2 a day be sufficient?

if they are 5mg...then no...1 or 2 is a waste of some perfectly good dbol . before you take anything though...i would strongly recommend finding out what kind they are and what the dose is on the dbol. dbol should be taken at 20mg minimum in my opinion.

also...how many do you have? you shouldn't really be taking dbol for too long being that it's liver toxic. 20mg/day for the 1st 4 weeks of a 10 week 250mg/week sustanon cycle...you will see nice gains and nothing too drastic. if this is your 1st run with gear then you may even get away with 15mg/week but thats a little shakey.

good luck bro!
    Last edited by TURBOGREEK; 04-27-2005 at 04:39 PM.

Scrub is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows
    Too young at 17...
    Definitely too young to start using.

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    oh man...i hope you're not 17yo

Forget My Age, I dont care, I just need some help doing it, whats best? How much d-bol should I take a day, would 1 be sufficient to get big over a period of time or would at best be 2, I have a limited amount and dont want it to run out too fast

Scrub is offline Member
    Besides the fact that your too young you don't have enough dbol to do anything with. And if that is all the dbol you have I doubt you have enough sus for a complete cycle too. So you should just wait until your a few years older and have more juice to do a complete cycle with anti-e's and proper pct.

Yeh yeh, Im too young, blahblahblah, anyways, I have 1 more question, approximately how much time should I take between d-bol pills, like after i take 1 do i wait 6-8 before i take the next, whats the maximum I could wait to conserve pills

macgyver_48 is offline Associate Member
    too young... i would drop the sust for a more stable test, enanthate would be good. just my $.02

Scrub is offline Member
    I'll drop the whole age thing because obviuosly you don't care, but dbol should be taken twice a day with meals. As I said before you don't have enough to do a proper cycle and you probably don't have any clomid or nolva so you should wait until you have all the right gear.

twice a day, thank you, like one in morning, 1 in night, or like 1 in morning, and the other before a workout?

Scrub is offline Member
    After you take dbol it takes aproximately 1-3 hours to get into your blood stream.

Trylek is offline New Member
    Kid, I agree with everyone else that you are too young, however it doesn't appear that you have the common sense to listen to them.

With that said, as Turbo mentioned, the very least amount of dbol you want to take per day is 15mg - IMO at least 20mg/day. You need to find out what concentration your pills are. If they are only 5mg, you need to take at least three/day which will only give you two weeks worth. This will hopefully be enough to achieve your goals. Dbol also has a half life of four hours, so try and spread the three pills out through the day in even intervals. Possibly every six hours.

How much sus do you have? After splitting with your friend it doesn't sound like much. You should honestly save your cash and buy enough gear to complete a full cycle. It also doesn't sound like you have anything for estrogen or PCT. I think that you could honestly attain your goals just by adjusting your diet and training properly. You should go to the Diet Questions forum and read the bulking sticky.

playboii is offline Senior Member
    the bottom line is that this kid is a complete moron and doesnt even have enouth gear. how do you expec to split 45 dbol pills with a friend plus splitting sust? I hate when i hear "im splitting the cycle with my friend" your gona get nothing and watever u gain you will loose. your 17 you dont care ok get atleast 15 amps of sust and over 200 dbol pills and take 6 a day along with sust mon and thursday. and get a PCT nolva and clom and after. now this is my 2 cents =\

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I don t get it...all kind of good bros are being banned within minutes and mods can t ban a 17 year old within a day...thats odd...

trippyx is offline Junior Member
    kid you are an idiot. start reading way more on these forums and you will quickly come to an agreement with everyone. 2 pills a day is a real waste of your time.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Bann this kid!

Adam.S is offline Associate Member
    i juiced at 17 i dont regret it but man read up a bit more before you start.how much sus you currently got?? You also need some more dbol otherwise its a complete waste

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

Thread Information