Trooper5 is offline New Member

Would You Use a Bottle without the Flip-Off Cap??

I got my gear in recently for my next cycle, I was planning on a ten week test/eq cycle, 500mg wk test E, 400mg wk EQ. Its hard in my area to get a good source, so i got my stuff thru a new connection. Anyway he got me SydGroup Anabolic BD EQ, 2 bottles, all with holograms and caps and boxes looking really legit, a bottle of Animal Power Cyp (because he couldnt get 2 Ents) which has holograms, caps, paw print embedded on bottle also looking really legit, and then the QV Enanthate 250 bottle looks legit, besides the whole Sagarpa thing , the hologram is real on the box and the bottle, BUT IT HAS NO CAP ON IT!!!! The bottle doesnt look punctured but its hard to tell, anyone could just sit there for a few hours with a 26, 27 gauge and drain it, my question is would you just trust the connect and use it, OR im thinking about changing my cycle to:
    Week 1-10: 250 MG Cyp wk
    Week 1-10: 400 MG EQ wk
    And if i can get more Cyp ill just up it to 500mg a week as soon as i get it. Need Advice please. Thanks

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    You could drain it in about 4 secs w/ an 18 g pin. I would never use anything unsealed.

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    I agree, I wouldn't use it.

I guess that would depend on how well you trust your source man...but when it comes to injecting into your muscles... (that you're obviously concerned about if you're injecting into them in the first place)...better safe than sorry bro. If it's not gonna break ya...buy more. Or make it yourself next time...that's what I do.

Trylek is offline New Member
    Don't use it bro. But as a quick check, it should be under vacuum. Simply take a needle with about 3cc of air and stick it in and see if it sucks the air out of your syringe. If not, it has definitely been tampered with. Then again, you could always put it under vacuum again after putting in the foreign substance. To be safe I wouldn't use it. Better safe than sorry.

Latin is offline Associate Member
    I wouldnt use it either. As stated here, how well do u trust ur source?
    And oh yeah always keep the Test dose higher than the EQ

Trooper5 is offline New Member
    I DEF am not using it, I dont really trust ANYONE let alone my sources who are doing illegal things for me. Ill try and get another bottle of the Animal Power Cyp and until then ill run it a lower dosage for a longer length of time (250mg wk--10 wks) with my EQ. I was really looking forward to 500mg a week for 10 wks, but hopefully ill come up with another bottle. Thanks for the input.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    would not have accepted it in the 1st place,take it back to your source n give it back!

Thread Information